Chapter 55

Arianas POV

I took a shower this morning to try and clear my head a little, I stayed in my room the whole night. Amanda is still here.. right now shes holding my whole world. Im jealous okay, Im still in love with Ashton and Im a bit upset with the fact he said he will love me forever and that we were meant to be. 

Honestly, I thought once we passed the meant to be stage we wouldnt break up and end up being together forever but no, me being me had to fall for love. Its true what I have said before about every time I fall I always get hurt, for some reason Im getting hurt more frequently with Ashton. 

I ran back to my bedroom and slammed the door shut, I dryed my hair and straightened it, I put on some black tights and denim blue high-waisted shorts, I tucked in a plain pink short sleeved top and put some bracelets on my wrists. I put some makeup on quickly and sprayed some perfume. I put my phone into my back pocket and put my black converses on, I grabbed my leather jacket and my bag, I added a flower crown and ran downstairs. 

I stepped into the living room and smiled, "slag" Amanda coughed, "Stop talking about yourself." I replied and she glared at me, "Ariana stop being so horr-" I cut Ash off, "No Ash! You dont realise what shes been saying to me since lastnight, You dont realise how bad you hurt me, You dont realise anything about me anymore, Im literally invisible to you now shes in your life, Im sick of her and her stupid comments that make me feel even worse about myself and dont get me started on how upset I was after you called me a slag and a slut, I thought you were different Ashton. You have NEVER been like this and now all of a sudden you are. If you dont get the hint, shes a bad influence on you, but its your life Ashton, if you want to push me away, carry on." I snapped, I was close to tears and I bolted out of the house. 

I climbed into the tree house and curled up in a ball in the corner and cried to myself, Michael and Danielle entered and I wiped my tears and stared blankly at the wall, "Ari, are you okay?" She asked, I shook my head no and broke down infront of them both, Danielle held me in her arms and Michael rubbed soothing circles on my back, "Hes missing out" He added, I forced myself to laugh, "No he isnt, shes pretty, skinny and he really likes her, im nothing compared to her" I sighed and they both shook their heads. 

"You left Ashton speechless, he wouldnt speak to Amanda and he just stared at the ground for ages, you have made him think" Michael added, I smiled and giggled softly, "so your back to normal im guessing since your all giggly" Danielle butted in, I smirked to myself. 

"Thankyou" I replied and hugged them both, We climbed out of the treehouse and I was a few steps up when Luke jumped out from behind the tree causing me to dive off the steps and fall flat onto the grass, "LUKE!" I giggled and he ran over and tickled me, I started kicking my legs around and he sat on my stomach and tickled me, it was impossible for me to move. I screamed a few times before he gave up and burst into laughter. 

Michael and Danielle had left us so we were alone, I bit my lip and he leaned down and connected our lips together, there was a spark there but not as obvious as Ashton. I bit my lip again when he pulled away, he helped me up and giggled, "Im sorry that I keep kissing you, it just hurts to know that Ashton is lucky enough to have you and hes going with other people, I want you to be happy" He blurted out, I blushed and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Want to go to costa?" he winked, I nodded repeatedly and he giggled softly, "Ill go get my keys" he ran inside and I squeeled to myself for some reason, We got into his car and he kept smiling over at me. 

From Ashton.

So your off with Luke now? 

"ugh! fuck off Ashton" I muttered under my breath before switching my phone off, I slipped my phone into my pocket and sighed as my eyes scanned the surroundings that we were passing, Luke parked up and we got out before he locked the car.