Chapter 60

Arianas POV

"Okay, your engaged and very happy we get it, please stop this torture!" Luke shouted after about the 7th time of making out, Ashton chuckled and lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist whilst my arms wrapped around his neck, he carried me upstairs and kept pecking my lips, he sat down on his bed so I was now sitting in his lap, he connected our lips and we began to have another make out session.

Georgias POV

Me and Danielle went food shopping since the boys werent up to it and Lucy was still asleep, I hesitated before allowing Calum and Michael to take care of Laura, I trust them.. I just dont want to get home and see she has multicoloured hair, I got distracted when we got to the store because a long list was shoved infront of me, we grabbed a basket and made our way all the way around the store, we picked things up from the shelves and threw them into the basket.

We took turns carrrying the basket since it was quite heavy. We got to the counter and payed for everything, we had about three bags in each hand by the time we left, we made our way to the car and I unlocked the boot, we placed all of the bags in carefully and Danielle slammed the boot shut, I giggled when we got back into the car.

I switched the car on and the radio blasted, we sang along to whatever came on the radio as we drove back to the house.

To Cal x

Come help with the bags? xxxx

From Cal x

okay, Michaels helping because Im not leaving him alone with Laura xxxx

I parked the car and unlocked the boot, Cal and Mikey rushed out and grabbed a couple of bags each, soon enough all of the bags were inside so I locked the car and headed back inside, We put everything away and I saw Luke outside, I sighed and ran out to him.

"Whats up?" I asked and sat down beside him, "Nothing, Lucys asleep and Im bored." he sighed and sat back slightly, "shes awake.." I giggled and he got up, "Thanks for telling me, I left my phone inside so I wouldnt have found out" He laughed and I followed him inside the house, he bolted upstairs and we heard a door slam.

"so, what have we missed?" Danielle asked when I entered the room, I sat beside her since I was quite intrigued, "we have heard things.. disturbing things" Michael began to rock back and forth and was crouched in a ball, I chuckled slightly, "Irwin and future Irwin" Calum chuckled, I rolled my eyes and we began to laugh. "Laura was asleep thankgod" Calum added and I took a sigh of relief.

Arianas POV

"We should really have a shower.." I replied, I felt sticky with sweat from previous happenings.. "Can I shower with you?" he winked and I rolled my eyes, "whatever, I need to shower!" I giggled and he pressed his lips to mine again.

"Let me go grab a towel." I laughed gently and pulled my underwear on so I wasnt completely nude, "Hurry, your doing things to me.." he chuckled and I rolled my eyes, I picked up the pile of my clothes and ran across the hall into my room, I grabbed my towels and wrapped one around me, I was about to enter Ashtons room when he cleared his throat making me look at the bathroom, I rushed along the hallway and got pulled inside.

He locked the door and I hung up my towel, He pulled my underwear off and giggled, he started the shower and pulled me into there aswell, "Stop pulling me" I giggled and he kissed my forehead, His hands found my waist and pulled me closer to him, "Stop pulling me!" I repeated and he shook his head, I put some shampoo onto my hand and began to wash my hair with it, Ash was laughing so I nudged him with my elbow.

I put some more shampoo on my hand and rubbed it into his hair, he pouted and I rolled my eyes, his hands moved further up my waist and cupped my breasts making me giggle, I washed my hair out before he put his head underneath to wash the shampoo out, I did the same with conditioner and he chuckled again for some reason.