Chapter 3

Arianas POV

Ash said I was his dream girl.. I didn't think much of it as he was probably just saying it as an expression or something. I couldn't be bothered to go and ask why he had said that so I just went into the kitchen with a nerf gun. "shit." Cal and ash said. I clicked the switch and they all flinched. "It isn't loaded you noobs. Haha" I said and spun it around on my finger.

to Ash

I don't know what happened earlier, but I'm gonna drop it, you seem to be a bit funny with me, deal? X

From ash

Course xx

I smiled at him and Sam walked back into the house. "ariana.." He shouted. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "see you." I said and walked out. he kissed me, I could feel some of the spark but it wasn't like it was when we first met and it was nothing like Ashton either. "that's the last kiss I'm giving to you Ariana." He said. "I'm sorry what?" I asked. "I don't think this is working, I'm hot, your not, I'm an amazing kisser your alright. I don't even know why I started dating you anyway you ugly cow." He shouted at me. I heard something smash in the kitchen. "Get out. You arrogant dick, your the worst mistake I've ever made, fuck off and don't talk to me again fuck off," I screamed at him. Ashton walked in and I walked over to him. "oh you gonna go fuck Ashton now?" He said sarcastically. I warned ash of my next move. I smashed my lips on his and kissed him. he had a little grin on his face. "now fuck off Sam, you dick." I pushed him out the door and shut it in his face.

When I turned around my eyes were filling up with tears. By that point Ashton was back in the kitchen when I dashed upstairs to my bedroom slamming the door and pressing my face against the pillow.

Luke's POV

Ashton was telling us what had just happened when we heard fast paced footsteps going up the stairs and then a large slam filled the house. we all pushed through the door and ran up the stairs following each other. I knocked. "ari.. Are you okay?" I said softly. All I heard was sobbing. I opened the door and we all came in and sat around her. She wouldn't talk to anyone so cal decided for Ashton to talk to her since he was her best friend, we all left the room and went downstairs.

Ashton's POV

"Ari, he's such a dick he didn't deserve you and he doesn't deserve you, your an amazing girl and anyone would be lucky to date you." I said lieing down next to her, she turned over and sat up a little. "Why do I always go for such dicks ash?" She said sniffling. "Because everyone makes mistakes, it isn't your fault the boys you go for are actually nice guys but then they make a mistake and hurt you." I said stroking her face. "Your such an amazing guy Ashton." She kissed my cheek. I giggled a little and hugged her, at this moment I'm holding my whole entire world in my arms, something I haven't done for a while. She smiled at me and asked me to get her a makeup wipe. I handed her one and I saw her with no makeup on she was flawless, "You don't even need makeup, your beautiful Ariana" she kissed my cheek again and I smiled again.

I got her some clothes she wanted to wear, and she went into her closet to get changed, "I'm silly, you have seen me in my underwear before and you didn't seem to mind it." She said sarcastically. "I don't mind seeing it again!" I shouted. "I'll stay in the closet" she said and we were both laughing. She came out looking natural.

Ariana's POV

Me and ashton had this kind of relationship where we could joke about anything and we kissed and everything, and none of us found it awkward. Ashton stood up when I walked out, he had this perfect smile on his face, I went up to him and kissed him, our lips were moving in perfect sync for a few seconds. I had butterflies, only ashton gave me butterflies. we had a spark, it was perfect. I bit his lip gently when we pulled away. His hands were around my waist and my hands were around his neck. We kissed again and he bit my lip this time. "I love that your my best friend." He said. "same ash." I said and kissed his cheek, "Thanks for cheering me up ash." I said to him and he smiled. "Its okay, I'm always gonna be here for you beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek.

We walked downstairs to the boys. "Are you okay then ari?" Michael asked "Yeah I'm fine thanks for helping guys love you all" I said and hugged them all. "I'm going to stay away from dating for a while" I sighed, they all looked towards Ashton who was looking at me. "what?" I asked. Nobody said anything. I nodded and headed upstairs. "I'm going to sleep, you can all sleep round if you want up to you guys, night." I walked to the top of the stairs and went into my bedroom. I had a shower and changed into my PJs I crawled into bed and saw I had two text messages.

from Ash

Night <3 hope your okay x

I love getting goodnight texts from him, he's so cute the way he puts love hearts.

From Luke

Hope your alright, sleep well x

To Ash

I am thanks x night xx

To Luke

I am thankyou and you too x

I put my phone on charge on my bedside table and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.