Chapter 37

Ashtons POV

I was sitting downstairs and I was with calum, he seemed to be really friendly, honestly I thought he hated me. "The past is in the past" he patted my back, this wasn't the usual calum, he would usually get so annoyed and smash things up to release his anger.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, he did a really girly giggle which made me laugh, "secret" he was acting like a child, moments later Ariana and georgia dashed down the stairs.

"Can I tell them?" Georgia shouted, ari was as confused as I was. "Wait until everyone is up" he replied and they both giggled happily, "calum.. What's going on?" Ari was truly lost, he shook his head and kissed Georgia.

"Fine, Luke, Mikey, Danielle.. Lucy! Get your asses down here!!!" She screamed, she smirked and sat beside me and I wrapped my arm around her.

They all came down the stairs quickly and sat down on the sofas, "okay, we didn't want to rush this but clearly Ariana has no patience" calum gave a sarcastic glare to his sister making us laugh.

"I'm.. We're having a baby!" Georgia shouted, we all gasped and ran up to them and gave them quick hugs, "we are so happy for you!" Michael shouted.

"So your gonna be parents?" Luke laughed, it was hard to imagine georgia and calum being parents, they are both childish and they mess about a lot, but if it will make them happy then why not.

Ariana's POV

We were all teasing calum about it and he began blushing, to be honest I thought he would propose before having a kid but clearly my opinion was wrong, I'm so glad he's finally found someone who makes him smile the way georgia does, he's had bad experiences with other girlfriends he's had in the past but georgia is so supportive and kind, she's probably my best friend other than ash.

There was a few knocks at the door and the doorbell sounded through the house. Everyone turned to me and I rolled my eyes, I got up and stomped out of the living room and closed the door.

I approached the front door and twisted the key to unlock it, I twisted the handle and pulled it open, I was faced with an unfamiliar figure in front of me, she was smaller and had a pretty smile.

"Can I help you?" I gave a small smile and she nodded, "I'm the girl from the theatre the other day, ya know the one you told Luke to talk to.." I suddenly recognised her. "I'm so sorry, I totally forgot, come in" I smiled, she stepped inside and I closed the door behind her. I locked it again and went into the living room and she followed me in.

"I didn't catch your name by the way?" I asked whilst sitting down with ash. "Beth" she replied. Luke ran up to her and gave her a large embrace, "yeah, I'm going to go meet up with this boy." Lucy walked out awkwardly and drove off.

"so beth, Luke hasn't shutup about you since the theatre!" Calum butted in, she smiled and Luke kissed her cheek. Beth and Luke were so cute together.

"Do you remember those home videos you used to do when you covered songs?" Calum shouted at me, "yeah, the ones you torture me with!" I snapped, Ashton giggled and kissed my cheek.

I turned my head to face him and our eyes locked, our lips connected and moved in sync.

"Where did you get that from? On your neck?" Mikey interrupted clearly referring to 'Ashton's mark', me and Ashton just smiled at each other. "Its my mark! That means she's mine! Nobody else's!" Ashton shouted clearly getting a little excited.

I took his hand in mine and held it gently, his hand was much bigger compared to mine, for some reason it felt like his fingers were made for the gaps between my fingers and his hands were made for my hands.

Like we were made for each other..

I remember the first thing my mum told me about Ashton, it was the first time we met.

'You were only about 3 or 4 years old, me and Anne Marie were very close, she came over one day with Ash, we knew something good would come out of it because you were both inseperable, from the moment you met until now, I have a feeling you will end up together, You were both sitting on the floor gazing at the TV, you both enjoyed the same things, we left you alone for about 10 minutes and when we returned you were hugging, laughing and talking to eachother, then the next day you were asking to see Ashton and saying he was your bestfriend, that continued and still happens now.'

I couldn't help but smile at the sweet memory, I gasped and bolted up the stairs, I dived onto my bed and pulled out the box with the memory books inside, I picked out the one the said 'Ash and Ari First Memories' I flipped a few pages over until I found the photo I was looking for, I remember coming home from the school dance, it was a prom style dance and it was our last year in primary school.

I remember seeing her sitting in her office printing out the photo we took before we left, I then remembered her flipping it over and writing something on the back before slipping it into the book.

I took the photo out of the plastic wallet and smiled at it, Ashton was in this really cute suit and he looks adorable, I had curled my hair and was wearing a pink dress that went to my ankles with flat pink ballet pumps.

I hated heels back then, I noticed I was standing in front of Ashton and I was blushing, I then spotted it, our hands were intertwined and it was a cute photo, I flipped it over and there was nothing there, I put it back into the folder and turned a few more pages before I found another photo, this time we were facing each other, we were looking into each others eyes and smiling, then another was we were both looking down at our hands and smiling, there was 3 different stages in one night.

I flipped over the one where we were looking into each others eyes and I read the note written on the back.

'Ashton and Ariana before the school dance, I truly believe one day they will end up being together, there has always been this spark and happiness between them, Ashton always looks at her showing so much admirance, I've noticed Ariana looks back the same way, I think they are in love, they just haven't noticed it yet.'

I smiled and turned it back over, I rubbed my finger over the photo before sliding it away, I closed the book and put it back into the box and put it away.

I sat beside Ashton and his arms trapped me in a gentle embrace, "I love you" he whispered, "I know, I love you too" I whispered thinking about that note on the photo.