Chapter 40

Ashton's POV

We went back to the house and she kept giggling because I had tripped over something and almost fell, "it wasn't that funny" I groaned, she burst out laughing and started reinacting it, it was quite amusing watching her do it but I managed to stop myself from laughing.

Instead a smirk took place on my face, she kissed my cheek and I took both of her hands and tripped her but caught her in my arms, she was laughing hysterically which caused me to laugh.

"Shut up now" I mumbled, she kissed me and we went back inside, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you ash" she smiled, "I love you too" I whispered into her ear.

An hour later.

I was just about to get into bed when there was a knock on my bedroom door, I opened it and saw my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me, "baby, do you wanna sleep with daddy?" I giggled, she nodded and bit her lip, I welcomed her inside and closed the door.

We got into my bed and I put the covers over us, I then put the TV on and watched whatever came on, I was watching her in the corner of my eye and she was smiling and coming closer, she placed her lips onto my cheek and she pulled away.

Ariana's POV

*the next morning*

My eyes fluttered open to meet a pair of lips secured to my forehead, I moved my head and he pulled away "didn't mean to wake you princess" he whispered, he pressed his lips to mine and we both smirked into the kiss.

"Did you sleep well babe?" He asked, he was propped himself up on his elbow and used his morning voice, its so sexy.

"Yeah because I was in your arms all night" I replied and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You make me so happy, please don't think I'm weird but I've dreamt of being with you since we first kissed" he confessed, I smiled and rubbed my finger on his cheek. "I won't think it's weird considering I did it too" he smiled and laughed.

"I love you ashton" I put my arms around him and he smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

I got out of Ashton's bed and he whined because I left him, "come with me then" I giggled, he got up and we went downstairs and sat with everyone.

"How are the lovebirds this morning?" Calum asked, "very much in love" Ashton answered, he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"My dad found a lady friend so we are all meeting her tonight at my dads house." Calum spoke up grabbing everyone's attention. "We need to go dress shopping!" All of the girls looked to me after Georgia's suggestion, "ari is the best at picking out dresses" Danielle added.

"Do I have to? Your all boring" I giggled and earned a slap on the leg from georgia, I groaned and ran upstairs to get dressed.

I put on black skinny jeans, a white crop top with a black jacket and a black beanie, I then added some white converses.

Georgia pulled me into a tight hug when I returned downstairs, the others had gone upstairs leaving me, georgia and the boys downstairs. We were waiting for about 10 minutes before they finally came down, "bye guys" I smiled and kissed Ashton and waved to the others.

We got into my car and I started it up when Danielle was going mental and kicking the chair causing me to jolt forward and hit the steering wheel making the horn sound. "Stop kicking me" I shouted and drove to the mall.

We walked around a few shops and I looked at a few dresses, " whats your favourite colour Beth?" i asked whilst taking a couple of dresses off the rail and seeing how they look. "Cream or light colours" she smiled, I found a cream floral dress which had shoulder straps and it was knee length. She took it into the changing room and came out and she looked beautiful.