The Store - Daniel Seavey

The Next morning Calvin dropped me off at the mall so I could check stuff out. He handed me $125 for anything I wanted. So I walked inside the mall with my amazing outfit.

I saw a store nearby where I saw some cool stuff, so I went inside and browsed the store

I saw a store nearby where I saw some cool stuff, so I went inside and browsed the store. Inside I saw a shelf of just hoodies and beanies of different colors next to it was a rack full of purses. I grabbed a purse and smiled looking at one.

"Can I help you with anything?" said a voice behind me. I jumped and caused the rack to fall on the ground. I turned around and saw a familiar face. It was a boy, he had blue eyes. He locked eyes with me frowning then trying not to smile. 

I broke the connection and picked up the purses. 

"No, I yeah, dammit - No, I was just browing - BROWSING!! I was just browsing." I said and felt my face heat up.  I knew him and he was gorgeous. 

He nodded and looked at me. " hey" he said. "you.. your that girl from yesterday. I'm Daniel." He said. Damn, right I was that girl. CANT YOU SEE MY LEG!

"Yeah, I'm y/n, Um... How are you, did he hurt you ?" I asked him locking eyes to his hands. He frowned.

"I mean, just a few bruises, I mean they aren't that bad, " he says rubbing his hand. I stare at him and ignore his hands. 

"I'm-

"no, you were worth fighting for." He said. " Can I have your number?"

I stopped breathing. Did the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen in my life ask for my phone number? I took out my phone and read it out loud.

"Cool, um, can I stop by later at your house get to know the family?" He asked me winking. I smile stupidly and nodded. 

"Its just my brother, and yeah you should come over tonight," I said rubbing my hands together. He nodded and smiled uncontrollably.  

"See you tonight." He said and smiled. He walked away and I broke into a huge smile. I can't believe this just happened. Did I just get a boyfriend?