Hot - Daniel Seavey

I woke up to the sound of a screaming Zach. 

"NO DAMN WAY!" shouted Zach. I heard doors open quickly with force and heard Corbyn shout in confusion.

"What?! What happened!?" Corbyn said. I pulled off the sheets walking in my pjs out the room. Zach's face Lit up.

"We are going on tour guys!" he said. 

Oh shit. I thought.

"Are you serious?!" Shouted Daniel in excitement. I looked at him in shock and saw that all the boys' reaction were the same. Excitement.

Daniel turned around an hugged me and spun me in joy.

"You heard that baby? We are going on tour!" He said. I froze and let things run through my mind. I forced a smile at Daniel and he joined the boys.

I went in the shower and put on a hoodie, jeans, and a beanie on with my long hair loose. 

The boys packed up early to take their flight. I apparently was going with them. I was happy for them but now we definitely can't talk about a baby. 

When we arrived on the plane we left LA and was headed to Michigan for the boys' first concert on their 8 letters tour. 

( Sorry this is such a short chapter I didn't have time and I am trying to publish a chapter for each book I have. I will take the time to make the next one longer guys I promise.)