Clueless - Daniel Seavey

I woke up where the sunlight hit my face and I sat up. Daniel was still sleeping so I slowly get up and shower. I got dressed into some shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I put on a necklace and Daniel's engagement ring he gave me. 

Jonah started making eggs on the stove and Jack was watching t.v. I sat next to him and scrolled my phone. 

I looked at Jack and he didn't look back at me. " Hey.'' I said . Jack looked up and forced a smile. I felt bad because I recently discovered Jacks feelings. I know what I did with him was messed up but I made a decision and that is to be with Daniel. 

"So what's up?" I said to Jack. Jack closed his phone and look at me. 

"I'm not really doing anything how about you?" asked Jack. I smile and nodded. 

"I'm not either." I joke. He chuckled and nods.

I stand up and watch Jonah serve the food as Jessica walks out the room. Jack calls out for me and I turn around.

"Can I talk to you really quick?" He asked. I nodded and stood ext to him.

"Wassup?" I said. Jack blank a lot and gestured his hands.

"So, there is this thing....that I was invited to...and ...I was like ...told that its a couples thing...so.. I was wondering if-

"Jack no. I'm not going to pretend to be your girlfriend. I am getting married I'm not doing this." I said. Shaking my head. He pushes a hand on my shoulder.

"Look , just this once... I won't ask again.. do ... do this for me." He said I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Just this once and you can't tell Daniel." I said. Jack nods his head and walks away. 

"Deal!" He said. I walk to my room and Daniel comes out the bathroom in black jeans and a hoodie. 

"Where are you going?'' I asked daniel. 

"We have a show in like an hour and I'm getting ready." Daniel said kissing my cheek. I smiled and walked next to him. 

"Okay." I walked out the room following Daniel and Daniel shoved the egg Jonah cooked in his mouth.

"Hungry?" asked Jonah.

"Nope, in a rush. The show remember?" Daniel said. Jonah threw the pan and ran to his room to change. When everyone was ready Jessica put Alya in the car seat and we headed to the Leybug Arena.