Tease - Daniel Seavey (Really Naughty)

I wake up to Daniel all dressed up and he comes back from the store with a blue bag. I look at his bag and he locks the door. 

He faces me and pulls out a condom packet." To make up for last night." He said and I smiled. 

I pull from out the sheets and he starts kissing me roughly. I fall on the floor and he takes off his clothes. I only see underwear and he tears off my shirt. I kiss his neck and gives him a visible hickey on his neck. He moans softly and I pull off my shorts. I only have bra and underwear. 

I start to wrap my legs around his waist and he starts for my neck. I look at him and he nods. I start to feel his hands on my boobs and I feel hot. Is this what Calvin does to girls? NO! Daniel is doing what is called satisfaction. He gets into a push up position and he pins me on the bed. I kiss  him deeply and he grabs a condom and I put my hand up. 

"Wait!" I say. "Dani, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask him and he frowns. 

"Only if you do." he says smiling and I smile back biting my lip. He grabs my butt and puts on the condom. I slowly feel something weird and I tense up. 

"DAMNET!" I said and Daniel started. I moaned and he slowed down. 

"Baby, I really hope the guys don't come in at this moment." He said. 

I feel a tingling sensation and I drop my jaw and Daniel raises his eyebrow. "That's the spot." He says with the sexiest face I have ever seen him have. Is it me or is Daniel sexy during sex?

Daniel hits the spot several times and I give in. He stops and throws the condom away. He throws himself next to me and I breath heavily. He gets in the shower and changes into some nice jeans and a shirt with a jean jacket.

I dress up into a crop top with ripped jeans and made my hair wavy and I headed into the living room for some breakfast. I ate some cereal and watched T.V while the guys packed up and started carrying luggage to the car. About half an hour later we got in the car and headed to our new house.