Windows - Daniel Seavey

I entered the car and Daniel kissed me softly. "How'd it go." he asked me putting his hand on the back of my seat. 

"I... well, they are going to let me know if they find anything." I said. Daniel laughed and chuckled. 

"The boys and I are having a party at the park to promote our new song IDBITC. You ok to join us?" he said. He drove out the parking lot as I put on my seatbelt.

"Of course! tonight?'' I said. 

"Yup." he said. I nodded.

"I'll get ready once we get home." Daniel nodded and we drove to the house.

*                          *                         * 

We arrived home and Jessica was sitting on the porch doing Alya's hair. Daniel ran up to her and she laughed as he tickled her. I smiled at the adorable moment until Jonah called me.

"Hey y/n. When you're ready I left you a sandwich inside so we can set up the park." Said Jonah putting a box inside the truck. I nodded and headed inside. I went through my closet and put this on.

I walked out to get my sandwich and I sat down

I walked out to get my sandwich and I sat down. Daniel sat next to me holding car keys.

I looked at him and smiled."What?" 

"Nothing, I just love looking at you. You're so beautiful.'' he said. I laughed and he gave me a kiss heading to the driveway. I ate my sandwich and joined Jack and Daniel in the small car as everyone else went in the truck. We headed to the park to set up for the 4 hour party.