The First Night At the Hospital

I woke up at the sound of a heart monitor. I couldn't guess where I was until I opened my eyes. I was in the hospital. I looked to my left to see my Big brother Calvin crying. I stuttered his name and he looked up at me.

"God Dammit y/n! You're okay!!" He said and went on his knees and grabbed my hand. Calvin was 21, and for his age, he was good looking. He was a really cute guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a girlfriend. I  tried to smile and looked at my leg, where there were stitches. 

"What did the doctor say?" I asked Calvin. I tried to be careful speaking my nose was numb. 

"Dr. Covinsky said you just had a really deep cut and some bruises. You also misplaced your nose but they popped it back in place," he said. He smiled. I smiled back. " Also you are getting discharged - "

Right then a doctor came in and just entered. " Hello y/n. I'm Sarah and I was your nurse, Dr. C says you are all set!" she says unbandaging my nose. "Good as new." She takes off my IV and sets me on the bed. She gives me my clothes and I changed into my clothes. 

*                                           *                                      *

When we got home Calvin put me in bed for the night. I was cold and grateful for everything he was doing. He was the only family member that cared so much for me. I covered myself and fell asleep.