Beach party pt. 2 - Daniel Seavey

I walked towards a few girls that seemed super enthusiastic. 

"Oh my goodness! Daniel just looked at me! Do you think he likes me?" Said the girl with short hair. She started to lick her bottom lip as her friend responded.

"I doubt it." Said the girl with long hair. Is that's what they think flirting is?

I walk towards Daniel and grab his hand. He looks at me and smiles.

"You really hate parties do you ?" Said Daniel rubbing my palm. I stay close to him and he kisses my cheek. "Baby, you should try to have fun ok ? I want you to have fun, just until the event". He tells me and kisses me again.

"Fine, just until the event actually starts." I tell him and go to the table of food. 

I wonder what the others are doing so I walk towards a walkway near the bathroom and the parking lot and I feel someone put their hand on my mouth and slam me against the wall. I open my eyes and I see who it is. Ted. Ted fucking Mayle. I scream but can't with his hand covering my mouth. 

"Sleeping with other guys huh?" He says and grabs something out of his pocket. I can see what he has and only have the urge to cry and scream. He picks the knife and puts it across my neck. With the hand covering my mouth he punches my stomach. Bare stomach I was only in a two piece and it hurt so bad. He puts the knife closer to my neck and I whine. 

"Ted.. Stop! Please stop!" I cry and tears start falling down my cheeks. He looks at me and seems sad.

"This was for senior year." He says and cuts my jawline. I scream and fall to the ground screaming so loud. " That will teach you to shut the hell up. Next time you won't be able to speak again." He says and runs away. Corbyn walks by and sees me on the floor. He rushes towards me and helps me sit up. 

"Holy shit y/n! Who did this ? I'll go get Daniel." He says. I grab Corbin's shoulder crying. 

"Corbyn, please don't tell Daniel, he'll freak out, please." I say and corbyn takes off his shirt and covers my bloody jaw. 

Corbyn nods his head and picks me up. "Ok, I won't tell him about he has to know you got hurt." I nod and we head towards the condo. From there Zach follows us and shuts the door behind him. 

"What happened?" Asked Zach. Walking towards me. Corbyn puts me on the couch and takes his shirt away from my jaw.

"I can't lie to everyone." I say. Zach and Corbyn look at me. "It was that, guy ... Ted."