Changes - Daniel Seavey

we arrived at the building. Daniel had a smile on his face the entire time. Jonah park the car and got out. I walked out as well behind Jessica.

The building was beautiful. It was introduced with flowers and a fountain.

" y/n and I will stay in the garden while you guys have the  meeting." Said Jessica.

Daniel didn't  think that was a good idea. I gave him a kiss.

"I'll stay with jessie. I'll be fine." I said he smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Ok. I love you" he said and walked in the building catching up to Corbyn.

Jessica looked around and sat on the bench. She patted on the bunch to signal for me to sit down next to her.

"You and Jonah." I smiled she smiled back and nodded.

"He told me that he met me because of you." She said looking at me. She put a hand on my palm. "Thank you." I nodded my head. "You and Daniel". She joked. I started laughing.

"Its been a great 10 months." I said smiling.

Jessica bit her lip. She looked at the ground and tried to avoid contact with my eyes. I bit my lip and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She looks at me immediately.

"Is it weird that I am dreaming of having a baby?" She asked. I turned my whole body to her direction.

"That is so cute. Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"I mean jonah is working on our wedding and it's giving me some good ideas." She said. I thought about Daniel. What if we had a baby? Would he be happy? The thought of it made me wonder.

Jessica went on her phone and I checked social media. On a post Calvin announced he was moving to South Carolina with his wife. I shook my  head. Why wasn't he  telling me anything? I ignored that and saw a new post. a post of A girl kissing Daniel. I looked at the username and it was not me. The girl looked different.

All of a sudden I felt angry. I felt annoyed. I felt like I was going to have a blowout. Was Daniel cheating on me?