Pardon - Daniel Seavey

I changed into my clothes and wore some shorts and a hoodie. I stayed inside as I waited for Daniel. Daniel came back and unleashed the dog. He roamed around the house and Jessica freaked out. Zach ran towards the dog carrying him to his room.

"So, Jonah." said Jack. "We should have a party. You know, to bring things to life. We really don't have anything to do."

Jonah shrugged. "Run it through you guys. I'm fine with it." Daniel agreed and Corbyn nodded. Jessica carried Alya to the room and took her for a nap. "We could also take a break." Jonah said pointing at Jessica's room.

I nodded and suddenly I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom. I puked and my head started to hurt. Daniel ran to the bathroom and held my hair.

"Baby, you ok? Come on, lay on the bed. I will go get you some soup." He held my hand and I threw my head at the toilet bowl again. I threw up again and Daniel helped me lay on the bed. I felt like I was starving but I wasn't. I began to think about what was happening to me.

Was I sick? I wasn't on my period. Wait! My period! I haven't had it in a long time! Oh no. I ran to Jessica as she was feeding Alya.

"Jessie? Can I go to your bathroom? Mine is ..." I asked Jessica as she nodded. I ran to her bathroom and pulled down my shorts. I took one of Jessica's pregnancy test and used it. I waited a few minutes and I got the results. It was official. I was pregnant and It was a boy.

"Y/n, I got you the soup!" said Daniel. I walked over to Daniel's room and I stuck my hands in the pocket of my shorts. I stared at Daniel as he placed the bowl of soup on the dresser. He looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me in the eyes. I looked away immediately and looked at the bed walking towards it.

"Nothing." I said. I climbed on the bed and Daniel took a shower. I grabbed my phone and called the LabCorp.

"Hi, I'm Y/n and I am calling to schedule a pregnancy DNA testing." I said through the phone.

"Of course. Um... we have an opening tomorrow at 10 in the morning." The lady said.

"Yeah. I'll take that one." I said.

"Ok I will see you then. Have a great Day." she said. I hung up and put down my phone. Daniel said he didn't want a baby. And I am pregnant. What am I going to do? I pat my pillow and rested my head on it as I fell asleep.