Back to you - Daniel Seavey

2 hours after doing what I did to Jack I regretted it. I couldn't stand being without Daniel. I knew going there was going to be embarassing but I couldn't stand my roommate. Last time I went in the bathroom, i found a used condom next to the trash.

I packed my stuff and knew the only thing left to do. Go to Daniel.

I knocked on the boys' house and braced myself. Jack opened the door and he smirked. 

"Came for another session?" he joked. I rolled my eyes and looked inside. 

"Is Daniel here?" i asked. Jack opened the door and called daniel.

I put my hands in my pocket and saw Daniel. He saw me and clenched his jaw. 

"Im busy." he said and I walked to him and put my hand on his chest. 

"We need to talk." I said. Daniel looked into my eyes and looked away. 

"Fine." he said and we sat on the couch while everyone went away.

I bit my lip and looked at Daniel." Daniel, I can't live without you." i said and locked eyes with him.He didn't buy it.

"What happened to your Fuck buddy?" he said looking down. I sighed and shook my head.

"there is nothing going on between me and Jack. It was just to make you jealous." I said.

"So that's how you think you're gonna get me back? Playing with my feelings? What type of psycho bitch are you?" Daniel got up but I pulled him down.

"Daniel. Please don't make bring up Te-" i hesitated. "Please don't go." I said. Daniel sat next to me and looked straight. "who is that girl on IG." I asked him. 

Daniel looked at his hands. "My ex. She has old pictures of us and posts it online because she is obsessed with me." He said. I thought of Ted and a tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Daniel...... I am ... so sorry for blaming you. for accusing you." I started to cry and he looked at me. " I just thought that I was being messed with." I said Daniel put his arms around me and hugged me. He kissed my forhead and I hugged him.

"It's ok." he said. he pulled me away and kissed my nose. I wiped my tear and he smiled. "See beautiful as the day I met you." I smiled and kissed him. 

"Are we ok?" I asked. Daniel smirked. 

"According to my only option. Hell yeah."