Moody-Daniel Seavey

Daniel walked me out of the restaurant as the boys got in the car. 

"Hey." he says grabbing my hand." You can talk to me, you know?" He looks at me with his drawing blue eyes. I nod and kiss him lightly. " By the way, I fit one more person in Jonah's car, you need someone to take you home?" he asked. I thought about Ted. 

"Yeah sure." I felt safer when I wasn't alone. I felt scared if I was. 

He took me home and took me inside Calvin's house. Calvin was dressed nicely and saw us walk in. "Y/n," he said. He looked up again. "Sup Daniel." 

''Nothing much." said Daniel. Daniel put his jacket on the rack of jackets and sat down. 

"Hey Calvin, Daniel invited me to a beach party and its for an event. He wants me to be there." I told Calvin. Calvin pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows. 

"How far?" said Calvin. I looked at Daniel and Daniel answered.

"Not too far just a few miles away but its early so, it has to be right next to the beach." Said, Daniel. Calvin sighed. 

"Yeah sure, you can go." Calvin raised his hand from the kitchen putting a juice box in a bag. With the hand holding the juice box he pointed at Daniel. "You take care of her, got that buddy?" said Calvin.

I smiled and held Daniel's hand. "Um, Calvin, where you going?" I asked.

Calvin headed for the door." I have a job interview at 1 pm minutes and I will be there until 6 pm to stay for their event. Now, I love you and stay safe." He closed the door behind him and we heard the car engine turn on. Daniel looked at me and I looked at the floor. 

"You want me to help you pack your stuff?" Daniel asked me. 

"Sure. My room's upstairs." I said and led him up to my room.