Together - Daniel Seavey ( Naughty )

Daniel Slept me the whole night not letting me go. I couldn't help but notice his deep breathing. I turn to see his eyes closed. I try to get up but he wakes up immediately pulling me close to him. He pulls me to his chest and places his lips on my neck. 

"Daniel, it's too early for this." I said. Daniel ignored me and kept going. He raised his head taking off his shirt.

"What a great way to start the day." he said grabbing my body. I pull on his hair as he slides a finger down my thing. I giggle and he pull on my shirt. I smile to myself as I see he goes push-up position over my body and pins me to the bed. I see his visible bulge and laugh.

"Daniel? Are you ok? That thing is out of control." I said pointing at his crotch. He smirks and strokes my hair. I laugh as he teases me and I give in. 

"Daniel." I say softly. He draws a line from my bikini line to my stomach making me twitch and up to my bra strap.

"This, young lady, it has to go." Daniel said pulling on my bra strap." I grab his pants and start to unbuckle his belt. "oh! So we're going there?'' 

I laugh and shrug. "Hell yeah we are." I said and threw his belt on the floor. Daniel takes off my bra and kisses my collarbone and gets the sweet spot as I tug on his hair. "Daniel, jee-"

He takes off his pants and I spin him back down. He pushes his body against mine and I giggle. I pull my shorts down sitting on him. 

"Baby, you are really good at-"

Right there the door jams open. "Daniel, Jonah wants to talk to you - " Zach stares at my naked body and at Daniel covering his eyes. "GOD DANIEL PUT SOME PANTS ON!" Daniel rushed to pull up his pants and I cover my body with the sheets. Zach looks away. "Jonah wants everyone in the hall." He says and closes the door.

"Damnet! No one can have a day of interrupted sex?!" Daniel said looking at me. I purse my lips forcing myself not to smile. 

"I'll get dressed. " I said running to the bathroom. 

*                                          *                                              * 

Jonah spoke to us about his wedding in two days and how we were headed to David's bridal to pick out our outfits. We headed over there and looked around. Suddenly I saw the cutest dress. 
"Daniel Look!" I showed him the dress and he stared at it. 

"That's really beautiful, it'll look great on you." I smiled and decided to get it. Daniel purchased a Tuxedo that matched mine and we headed back home.

"Daniel umm, the ....thing ... is it tommorow?" Asked Jonah. He looked at me several times and I looked back and forth. 

"What's tomorrow babe?'' I asked daniel.

"Nothing.'' He said smiling. 

I squinted my eyes and we headed to our beds. We woke up really late and we set up the beach tomorrow. Daniel held me and wrapped his arms around me falling asleep.