The Visit - Daniel Seavey ( Naughty )

I arrived home immediately and told Calvin about Daniel and he thought it was a joke. 

"As I would care," he says. "The only thing I care about is if you have sex on my couch. That's when you push the limits. I sleep there sometimes." He jokes. I thought of something that would make him sound stupid.

"And my ass is always sitting here and you sleep where people put their butt you dumbass," I said. Calvin jumped on me and started tickling me."You IDIOT!" 

We laughed and then I remembered my date so I go upstairs and get dressed into something different. 

You waited while and soon enough there was a ring on my doorbell

You waited while and soon enough there was a ring on my doorbell. I walked up to the door and there was Daniel he had a banquet of flowers and handed them to me. I hugged him and thanked him.

"That's my brother Calvin."  I point to My brother and Calvin does a salute signal to Daniel.  

"Hey, Im Daniel." Daniel nods. 

"I'll be upstairs ok." Calvin teases me and goes upstairs. 

Daniel rubs his chest which makes me look. He looks up at me ."You want to watch a movie?" he said. 

I shake my head. "Nope". Then I can't help myself and leap on him. I kiss him so deeply he holds my waist. He kisses my neck and pushes me against the side of the couch. I feel my face getting hot so I kiss him more thinking I will cool off. 

"Damn y/n, you are so hot." he says and he grabs my face and kisses it. I kiss him back and I can feel his smile. I start to giggle and he tickles me. I was having so much fun until - 

"Y/N!! Not on my Couch!" said Calvin. Daniel and I laughed so much. Then we decided to watch a movie.