Sky - Daniel Seavey

I looked at Jessica and stared at her.

"I know it's really bad." she said. I didn't answer. I stared at her.  "I know you are mad." 

''Mad?'' I said. ''You lied to me. Who was that boy that you showed me on your phone at the park?" 

"My ... brother -"

"So you lied to me and told me the father of Alya was your brother when its my brother- The hell Jessica!" I said shoving the papers in the trash can.

"Y/n, I can't tell you how sorry I am-"

"Save It!" I said I walked away and ignored everything she said.

Daniel picked me up and we headed back home.

"How'd it go-"

"Did you know about this?'' I said to Daniel.

"About what?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said. Daniel went home and we both sat on the dining table.

I shook my head softly.

"Baby, what's wrong." Daniel asked putting his hand in mine.

"I..... Daniel, I just found out that Alya is my niece." I said.

Jonah walked up.

"What?" he asked.

Oh shit I fucked up. "Nothing dude we are talking about AlyaH." Daniel said. "CALVINS daughter." 

I stared at Jonah. "Jonah, We can't see you like this anymore." I said. "Alya, is Calvin's daughter." 

Jonah nodded.

"What? You aren't going to cry?" asked JAck.

"No." said Jonah quietly. "It' Jessica's decision. I don't care anymore, she probably moved on and so should I. I am going to head to the court office and file a divorce." said Jonah.

Daniel was about to get up and stop him but I put my hand on his chest to stop him from getting up. "Let him Dani, he's moved on."