Sea - Daniel Seavey

We arrived at the arena where we were suppose to check in and have the boys get ready to perform. I waited at the lunge where the boys came to backstage. The Boys entered and took Jessica and I to their dressing room. I sat on the couch and had Jessica sit next to Zach as he sat next to me.

I kept quiet and listened to their conversation.

"I can't wait to meet the fans." Said Jack. Zach nodded and pulled out his mic.

"Right? I think it's a great thing meeting the people who look up to us." Zach said. Jonah brushed his hair back as a man came in the door poking in his head.

"Show starts in 5!" With that the man closed the door and Corbyn, Zach and Jack started walking out as Jessica kissed Jonah goodluck. Daniel came over to me and kissed me.

"Goodluck Dani." I said. He winked and headed out as a lady took us backstage.

From backstage, we heard the boys sing Choose, In too deep, talk, and Hooked. We clapped pretending we were there and it got quiet.

"Are they done?'' asked Jessica. I shrugged and the boys walked in the room. They were all laughing and smiling. "You guys did amazing!"

Alya leg go of Jessica and ran to Jonah. " Daddy did gwait!" Jonah picked up Alya and gave her a small kiss as he handed her to jessica.

"Ok guys vip guests will be here any minute, gather everyone around." said a woman. She rushed back outside and I stood at the wall where Jack and Corbyn were talking and I looked at my phone. I got a text from a random person.

-Unknown

1230 sisilly street come by tonight.

I thought it was the wrong number and messaged back.

-y/n

Wrong number, sorry -_-

Immediately I got a message back.

-Unknown

I don't think so y/n.

I froze and put my phone away as Daniel approached me. "Hey y/n, the boys and I are going to get dinner after this you wanna come?" Daniel asked me.

"Actually, I am gonna do something, Calvin called he needs help and I told him that I'll help him." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "We made up."

He nodded. "Ok no rush. See you later ok. And remember stay safe." I walked out the door and Jack followed.

"Umm... where are you going?" Jack asked holding the door.

"No where." I said and kept walking. Jack got in front of me.

"Really, let me come you need to stay safe." Jack insisted but I was in a rush.

"Fine! Just..don't tell daniel anything." I told Jack. Jack called an uber and we headed to the address.