Alone - Daniel Seavey

I entered the hotel and asked for my room key. the woman handed it to me and I went to the third floor. I walked up to C14 and knocked on it to meet my roommate. 

The door opened and out came a young girl. " Yes?'' she asked. She was dressed in a tang top and booty shorts. In my head I was really nervous. 

"Im y/n. Your new roommate." I said forcing a smile.

"Oh, yeah, come in." She opened the door and there was a guy on the bed and an empty bed next to it. I gritted my teeth and waved. "So this is my boyfriend Wyatt." said the girl. "Im Evelyn."

I nodded my head and put my luggage on the empty bed and took out a bra, underwear and the dog pjs. I walked in the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and sighed. Did I make a mistake? 

I started taking off my shirt and my phone rang. I looked at it and it was that instagram girl who was apparently claiming Daniel. It said another quote." When you lose the ones you love, they are your only medicine." I rolled my eyes and got a text from Jack. 

*y/n, please tell me your ok    - Jack

*I'm fine, im at a hotel - y/n

*Can I call? - Jack

* Are you alone? - y/n

* I'm in my room with the T.v on. 

If it makes you feel better we can facetime  - Jack

I smiled and texted Jack. 

*Let me shower - y/n

*ok -_-    - Jack

I quickly showered and got dressed. I opened the bathroom door and saw Wyatt and Evelyn making out.

"O! OK!" I said. Wyatt quickly got up and put on his pants. I kept my eyes close until i knew he left the room. 

"Im sorry." Evelyn said. She got in the bathroom and I called Jack.

 She got in the bathroom and I called Jack

"hey." he said. I layed down and turned on my camera. 

" I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened?" he asked me

" I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened?" he asked me. I pulled the sheets to my face and held the camera.

"Jack, don't tell anyone." I said. he nodded his head." Daniel was cheating on me." I said. when the words came out Jacks eyes opened wide. 

"Holy shit! Seriously?" he said. I looked away.

"At least its what it looks like." I said. Evelyn comes out the bathroom and watches me. 

"Wow, that sucks." Jack said. I looked at the camera and stared at Jack. He wasn't that bad looking. he was handsome, and supersweet. "Well, y/n, I am always here for you." Jack said.

"I know." I smiled at the camera and evelyn sits on the bed.

"AWWW!!"she said I looked at her and Jack looked confused. 

"who was that?" he asked.

"My.. uh..roommate." I said looking at Evelyn. 

"Ok, well Jonah is comforting Daniel right now and is calling me so... Can I see you tommorow?" Jack said I left my jaw dropped and stumbled over words.

"Sure- yeah, of course." I said nodding. Jack smiled and waved.

"Ok, bye y/n, see you." he said and hung up. I was gone for 3 hours and I already missed them all. Especially Daniel. I missed the way he held me. How I didn't sleep alone. I pulled the sheets and feel asleep on the bed. Without Daniel.