Trust - Daniel Seavey

I waited annoyed at the bench until their meeting ended. I honestly didn't want to speak to Daniel. If he was cheating on me, that must be the reason why he hasn't proposed to me. 

He doesn't love me. 

Thinking about it I wanted to cry. Daniel meant everything to me, but did I to him?

I shook my head and followed the girl for curiosity and I got a notification. the user posted a new picture of a quote. "the one you love, is the one you'll stay with forever." I rolled my eyes and found a picture on her profile of Daniel and her kissing. Then smiling. I wanted to slap Daniel. Once I get home I am packing my stuff and I am on my own. 

A few minutes later, Jonah and Corbyn walked out the door. Zach followed with Jack and Daniel behind them. I flared my nose and pursed my lips when I saw Daniel and looked at the ground. Jessica joined Jonah and I walked next to Jack. Daniel moved his body forward spotting me and walked around. He walked next to me and put an arm around me. I quickly jerked back and dropped my phone.

"Oops, I dropped my phone." I said acting innocent. I was so annoyed. Daniel was so confident to date two girls at the same time. I rolled my eyes and we arrived at the car. Zach sat in and Daniel held the door. I stood there watching.

"Well, baby, aren't yo-

"Jonah is the front seat taken?'' I asked Jonah interrupting Daniel. 

"Nope." said Jonah. Jessica sat next to Zach and I opened the passenger seat looking at Daniel. He looked confused and hurt but I wasn't buying it. The whole ride it was awkward silence but Zach and Jack making stupid jokes.

Jonah pulled up at the house and I opened my phone looking for the first hotel that was cheap and would give me a roommate. I found one a mile away and booked the room. I walked in the house and went straight in Daniel's  room. 

Daniel walked in and watched me pull out a luggage. 

"Baby, where are you going?" He asked me. I ignored him and we walked closer. I put a hand to his chest and I closed my eyes.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted. I saw his blue eyes and knew I am hurting him. 

"I...I du... bab-"

"Stop calling me that!" I said pulling out my clothes and throwing them in the bag. he stood there watching me. 

"Y/n. What's going ?'' Daniel put a hand out and I moved away. I looked at him in disbelief and stared. 

"Don't play dumb with me Daniel!" I shouted. I walked towards the bathroom and grabbed my body products and toothbrush. 

"I don't have a clue about what is going on y/n!" he shouts back and I threw my bottle of lotion at him. He lanced from it and stared at me. 

"Bullshit!" I screamed tears coming out of my eyes." BULL. SHIT!" I grabbed my luggage and shoved my stuff in there. 

"y/n what the hell is happening?!" Daniel said grabbing at his hair almost crying. I started screaming and pulled out my phone to the picture of the girl. 

"You tell me, you Pervert!" I screamed and threw my phone at him closing my luggage. he picked up the phone and looked at it.

"Is this what this is all about?!" he said showing me the phone. " I can explain." 

I snatch my phone and shout at him. "Explain to my ass!" I walked out the door and I saw Zach almost crying at the crease. he heard what was happening. I wipe my face and walk to the door. Jack sees me and gets up.

"Y/n? Whats going on- where are you going?" Jack freaked out and Corbyn watched in shock. Jonah stared as Jessica covered her mouth. I turn one more time to the house I use to live in and see daniel crying. 

"I'm done Daniel! It's over!" I screamed and slammed the door. I was outside and it started to rain. I walked down the driveway and I hear the door open. 

"Y/n!" shouted Daniel sobbing."Y/n, please don't leave!" I walked the street disappearing and walking towards a hotel.