Pain pt. 1 - Daniel Seavey

I woke up the next morning when all the boys were still sleeping so I got in the shower and Got dressed in a short dress with heels 👠.

I walked out the house walking towards Calvin's house hoping he would have my stuff on the front porch. I saw his car outside and I hesitated to walk inside but knock his door. No answer I wondered if I was interrupting anything so I started to walk away. That's when the door opened and I turn to see Calvin. 

He was in horrible condition. He was growing a beard and was wearing the same clothes as the last time I saw him. Last week. He sighed. "Hey." He said I started to tear up. 

"What's happening to you? You were the best brother I only have and look at you!" I shouted and wanted to walk away.

He grabs my shoulder and he steps outside. I feel discomfort and pull away. I know I said I wouldn't come back to the house and I did but now I really won't. The only time I would come back is if I were dying. 

I looked behind me and can see Calvin walking back inside his house and not looking back. I turn away from him and do the same. 

I kept walking and got a text from Corbyn saying Daniel drove out to look for me. I looked at the street and saw Daniel's car. I ran towards it and he runs out to hug me. I pull from him for two seconds and stare into his eyes.

"How'd you know I was here?" I asked Daniel. Daniel looks at me and looks behind me. 

"Calvin told me that you left." He said. " Please don't leave without telling me anything." He said and gives me a huge hug.

We went back home and we sat at the table all of us. 

"Jessica invited us all to a camping trip, do you think we can go." Said Jonah. Jonah lifts up his phone.

" I mean if there's food I'll go." said Zach swiping crazily on his phone. 

"there's a 3 course meal three times a day for 2 days." said Jonah.

"I'm going!" said Zach. Zach ran to his room and Jack followed except he was staring at his phone the whole time. 

I checked on my phone. "I am busy remember , Saturday ?" I said. Daniel looked at Jonah and Jonah nodded. 

"Its on Monday smartie." said Jonah to Daniel. Daniel looks at me and I nod. I went to my room and watched a movie for a  while and got ready for my court case tomorrow.