Forever - Daniel Seavey

The Next morning Daniel got ready to set up the beach for Jonah's wedding. I put all my thought on making this amazing for them. The boys reserved a beach house for the next 2 days.

Jack and Zach drove to a store to buy fake flowers for some chairs and Corbyn and I set up chairs. Jonah and Jessica we signing papers for the reservation and Daniel was still inside. I went in to check in on him but he locked the door of his bedroom.

"Daniel? You ok?" I asked through the door.

"Absolutely!" He shouted immediately. I got really curious and turned the knob.

"Baby! Open the door!!" I said getting annoyed and pushing my body against the door.

"Um...I can't....I ..uh... I'm busy." he said I got annoyed and kicked the door. He opened the door and froze.

"Daniel! What are you hiding from me?" I said to him grabbing his collar. He stared at me and I stared into his marine blue eyes. He placed his lips on mine and I gave in. We entered the room and closed the door behind us.

I landed on the bed and I got up.

" Daniel we have to help Jonah with his wedding. No distractions." I said he fixed his button down shirt and he fixed his hair back.

"Right. Let's go.'' he got up from the bed and walked me to the shed where Jack and Zach arrived with the flowers. I couldn't see Jessica and Jonah set up a banner. I went over to him and held the other side of the banner.

"Need help?" I said. He tied it and laughed.

"Yeah." He said. I smiled at seeing Jonah happy. I loved how he was happy.

"Umm, y/n. I am really grateful really. You know for having me go up to Jessica that day and asking her out. We wouldn't be here right now.'' Jonah said getting down the ladder. I nodded.

"Of course Jonah." I smiled and walked over to give him a hug.

Jack wore suspenders as well as jack. Jonah wore the same thing and it made me curious. They were hiding something from me and I didn't like it.

* * *

Later We all went to a restaurant for dinner and the boys got a whole section to ourselves. I sat next to Jack and Jessica and Daniel. We ate our food and it got silent at our table.

" Ok, so we have been waiting for a really long time." said Jack. Jack looked at Daniel and Daniel eyed him. Daniel stood up and asked me to stand next to him. I did so and I smiled at him putting my hands in the pocket of the jeans I was wearing with my red croptop.

"Y/n." Daniel said holding my hands. Jessica giggled and smiled. I looked at Daniel and kept a smile.

" Yes Daniel?'' I said.

"From the day I met you, I knew that you were mine. I always have. I knew you'd be the one to hold, care for and love. Now I want to make it for sure." He said letting go. He took a step back and reached for his pocket. My heart was racing.

I slowly faded my smile into a straight smile. He knelt down and I froze. My heart stopped. I started to slowly tear up and put my hand on my chest.

"Daniel?" I said. " what are you doing?" I held my chest and my neck blushing as the boys started giggling and smiling. Daniel took out a jewelry box and opened it.

"Y/n. Will you marry me?"