The confrontation - Daniel seavey

I woke up the next morning and heard Calvin singing in the kitchen. He was also a good singer. He use to sing me to bed when I was like eight or ten. I lived with my grandmother. Now I live with him. He is the only member of my family who is still alive to this day.

I got out of bed and put on something comfortable.

I got downstairs and saw Calvin in his plaid pjs. I laughed how stupid he looked and he stared at me.

"Where are you going." He asked me washing the pan. I rolled my eyes almost immediately.

"I'm going to get pregnant and ask you for money." I joked. He knew where I was going, he was just asking me to say what he wants. "Daniel invited me to hangout with him and his boys." I said putting on my purse.

Calvin smirked and rolled his eyes. "Ok. Be back by dinner though." He said turning around.

" ok, mom." I said. I knew I shouldn't have said that. I just nodded and walked out. While I was walking down the street I feltt a hand on my shoulder and it whipped me around. I saw hell. It was ted. Ted Fucking Mayle. 

" What the hell do you want ?" I say and build the urge to run. He looks scared.

"Look, I'll stay away as long as you keep your mouth shut about what I did to you." Said Ted. "What I did never happened."

I shook my head. " Get  the hell away from me." I start walking away and start to pace faster.  He jogs towards me and pulls me around. "The fuck!?" I shout and slap his arm away as he grabs my head. 

"You keep your mouth shut... and You won't get hurt." He said and disappeared in the streets.