Birth - Daniel Seavey

I woke up and I saw so much light that my eyes burned looking. I skimmed the room and saw a figure that was really blurry. I wiped my eyes and realized I was at the hospital. Daniel was sitting on a couch taking a power nap.

"Daniel." I forced myself to say. His eyes opened immediately and he looked at me smiling. His face lit with joy.

"Y/n!" he said. "Baby how are you feeling?" he grabbed my weak hands and held them.

I was so exhausted I forgot why I was at the hospital. "I'm really tired." I said. Then I realized why I was here when I heard a small noise. I jerked my head to the entrance and hear a loud cry. I looked at Daniel and he smiled.

"Daniel, is that -"

"Our Baby Girl.'' he said smiling. I smiled and tears rolled down my cheek. God dammit, I am a mother. And Daniel James Seavey is the father.

I looked over at the bed and aw Daniel pick a small body in a blanket and a tear escaped my eyes. Dear god, I am about to hold my baby. He put the baby on my chest and I held her slowly and Daniel smiled. He almost cried and I kissed him softly. The baby was so cute. SHe had closed eyes and I realized one thing. "

"Daniel, she has your nose." I said. "And your lips!" I laughed Daniel laughed as he stared at the baby in enjoyment.

"And your beauty." he added. I looked at him and he smirked. I knew one thing and that one thing was :

We were gonna be great parents...

(Hey Everyone! That's it for this book. The continuation of this book is my new book called Daniel Seavey Imagine 2 ( Which is already published) Where this story is continued...you and Daniel will raise your first child and face many challenges but manage them together. So if you like this story and want more go read Daniel Seavey Imagine 2 where this story continues. I hope you guys liked this story and go check out the next one!!!!)

( I also wanted to thank you for reading this story and voting for it I can't thank you enough for your amazing and great support. I love you guys so much and don't forget to check out the continuation of this book, Daniel Seavey Imagine 2 !! Thanks '3' !!!)