Missing - Daniel Seavey

Daniel's POV

I was at the dock looking at my reflection in the water. I imagine y/n being next to me and I smiled. I love her so much. I can't wait to go back to camp and give her the biggest kiss in the universe. 

I heard Zach call after me and Jonah stood next to him. "What's up Jonah?" I asked him.

Jonah hesitated and spoke. "Jessica reserved the stage but it'll cut our trip short for the boat." 

''That's alright man. Jonah we are gonna kill it." Jonah and I did that handshake of ours and went back to camp. Jessica stood there on her phone but y/n wasn't there. I looked at Jessica and walked up to her.

"Jessica, where's y/n?" I asked. Jessica kept her eyes glued on her phone.

"She's probably in the bathroom. We should get ready for your gig guys she'll be there by then I sent her a message." Jessica pointed inside the tent and at the luggage's with clothes inside. i shrugged and grabbed my guitar and practiced. A few minutes later we headed towards the stage and connected everything getting ready. We decided to sing '' nobody gotta know" and started singing. Everyone loved us so much I smiled hard and enjoyed myself.

 Everyone loved us so much I smiled hard and enjoyed myself

As it started getting dark I started realizing y/n wasn't there. I had a surprise for her today after the show and I didn't see her. The song finished and I stepped off stage knowing something was wrong. 

"Hey Jessica have you seen y/n yet?" I asked her eagerly. 

"No Daniel, I thought she was in the bathroom I was just there. you think she took a walk?" asked Jessica. I shook my head. That's the last thing y/n would do. I turned and ran towards the camp. I went in the tent and she wasn't there. I started to freak out. 

"Baby, where are you? I'm not playing." I started to breath heavily. ''Y/n!" I shouted  in the air. I couldn't find or see her. All I knew was my baby was missing. 

Jonah came running. "Dude what's up?" 

"Jonah, man, I can't ... bro my baby, she... no.. I -" I couldn't breath. All that was in my head was y/n. 

"No - dude slow down!" Jonah grabbed me and my shoulders."What is it?"

"Y/n... she's missing." I said.