Caller ID - Daniel Seavey

"Hello?" answered Calvin.

I snuffled from crying. " Hey Calvin?" 

"Yeah? Y/n is that you?" he said.

"Yeah. Um... how are you?'' I said. Calvin waited a few seconds.

"Cool. Um hey can I call you back?" he asked. I waited.

"Yeah - Hey. Calvin. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said. I hung up and walked to the boys who started cleaning up from the event. 

Daniel put the speakers in the truck and started heading towards the car. "Y/n. you coming with me and Corbyn or you going with Jonah?" 

I smiled and headed with him. 

In the car the sun started setting. We went home and ate soup. I layed on the bed and rethought my whole life.

Daniel came out of the bathroom in his pj pants. I wore the shorts and shirt and he sat next to me. 

"What's wrong?" said Daniel. 

"Daniel- Am I a slut!?'' I said 

"No- Who- Y/n who said that?'' Daniel said. 

"No one. I'm sorry." I said. Daniel gets in the bed and pulls out a blue packet. "No. Daniel. I am not in the mood." 

"Then let's get in the mood." Daniel kisses my forehead and he kissed my neck making me weak to my knees. 

I literally gave in and he pulled off my shorts. 

I felt his hands slide up my shirt and he grabbed placed his hand on my boob making me fall onto the bed. He pinned me onto the bed next to the pillows and marked my neck. 

"Daniel. I really don't think-"

"It's ok. I love you too." Daniel said. Daniel pulled down his pants and put on a condom. I laughed at him struggling  then he managed to get it on. He slipped off my underwear and got in me slowly. 

"If I tell you, you are making me really horny- will you keep going?'' I said. 

"Oh you know it." said Daniel he gave me a sexy smirk and picked up the pace. He got to my soft spot and I whined when he hit it. he smirked and hit it several times until my nails made deep marks on his bare back. 

"Damn y/. That's hot." said Daniel. I gave him a look and he continued until I gave in and he did too. It got out of control and the condom spilled. 

"Shit!" yelled Daniel I put my underwear on and he cleaned it up. After he laid next to me and held me against his body. 

"Life can hit you hard, but I will always be there." Daniel said putting his hands around my body.

"I know." I said thinking of Calvin. "That's why I love you."