Bedtime pt.2 - Daniel Seavey

"Shit!" I said covering my body with the blanket. 

"HAHAHAHA!! Jonah buys you a warm cookie, and you're here trying to lose your virginity?!" Zach Laughs and laughs as Jack walks away. Daniel goes up to the door and closes it.

"No, I can't show love to the girl I love?'' Daniel says through the door.

"Not when I am around." said Zach down the hallway.

I laugh and Daniel puts his pants back on and switch them for those hot plaid pants that show his bulge just a little bit. 

I keep my clothes off and save them for another day. I face daniel and put my arms around his neck. 

"I Love you Daniel." I tell him.

"I love you more y/n." He says and kisses me.

He turns off the light and he holds me close enough for me to feel his bulge with my butt. I ignore it and fall asleep with my beautiful Daniel.

*                                        *                                             *

In the morning I wake up to the smell of Bacon and eggs. I walk out to see Jonah cooking for everyone's breakfast. 

"Have fun last night?" joked Jonah. He laughed a little. "Zach told me everything." 

"Hmm, of course he did." I said and looked at Zach as Zach faced the T.V. 

Corbyn joked."Answer the question y/n." 

"Yes I had alot of fun. My favorite part was when I -

"NO!!" shouted Zach. "I want to do it, not hear it." I laughed and Daniel came out in clean clothes.

He comes from behind me and kisses me while holding my waist. "Morning beautiful." 

I kiss him back and smile."Morning handsome." 

"AW! I want that!" said Jack. I looked at Jonah while he just smiled at his plate of food. I remembered what he told me on the beach. I wanted to help him. He needs someone he doesn't have to share.

I decided that in the pool party I was going to help him out and find the perfect match for Mr. hotty -but-not-as-hot-as-Daniel- Jonah Marais.