Beach Party pt. 1 - Daniel Seavey

I help set up some of the chairs for the event while Daniel set up food and drinks. Jack and Jonah helped my with the podium and stage. 

"He's great right?" Said Jonah. I looked up at him quickly.

"Who?" I said unfolding a chair. 

"Daniel, he's a great guy." Said Jonah grabbing a chair and unfolding it.

I nodded. Thinking about maybe him knowing what happened. "He is really awesome." I put the chair down and stand up. "Are you dating anyone right now?"

Jonah grabs another chair and continues to put them in a row. " No, Last time I dated a girl, she was seeing another guy." He frowned. I felt bad. Really bad. Jonah was a good looking guy, even more he is super cool. 

"You'll meet someone." I told him pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. 

He pursed his lips and nodded. " let's hope so." He says and puts the last chair down and walks away. 

I turn around and see Zach arguing with Hansel when I walk up Hansel walks away.

"What's going on?" I asked Zach. Zach turns to face me. 

"The list is lost and so it's going to be an open house." He says frowning. Now we have less an hour to meet new people." He walks away and fixes the cups on the food table.

I walk towards Daniel and he stands at the beach gate. 

"It's starts soon." He says. 

*                                *                                *

When the beach was full of people and the music was playing I thought this was my chance to get to know some why don't we fans.