Dinner - Daniel Seavey

By the time the pizza came Jonah was dramatically covering the table in a rosy tablecloth with pedals all over it. The boys helped for a while then sat on the couch and watched T.V. Daniel and Corbyn were in the back porch where there was at least 2 acres of land.

I helped Jonah set the pizza with plates and sighed.

"It's that important?" I asked. Jonah smiled and nodded. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. y/n, thank you." He said and put napkins next to the plates.

I nodded and smiled. I put my hands in my pocket and walked up to Daniel and Corbyn at the porch. Once they saw me they stopped talking. 

"Hey baby, where's Jonah?" he asked. I pointed inside.

"Inside, paranoid." I said smiling. "I think he'll do great."Daniel looked at Corbyn and bit his lip. "So, watcha talking about?" I ask them and Corbyn clears his throat.

"We were talking about how healthy this grass is." Said Corbyn raising his eyes at Daniel. I squinted my eyes at him and Daniel nodded.

"Yeah, this grass is really... green."  I see Daniel eye Corbyn and I smile placing my tongue on my teeth nodding.

"Sure guys." I said."I'm going to head inside and watch T.V with the boys." I say and walk inside. What was that about? These boys are so unpredictable. I walk toward the T.V and Jack and Zack are watching T.V Instead I scroll on my phone and browse instagram.

A few minutes later and Jessica arrived. Jonah was a nervous wreck but looked his best. I smiled and introduced myself to Jessica. Jessica smiled at Jonah and sat next to him. I sat down and invited Daniel to sit with me. 

Jessica was a beautiful young lady. She had beautiful hair, beautiful teeth, and a perfect body. Jonah smiled at her the entire time. I was happy for him. He met his match. 

"Yeah so Jonah." said Jessica. " Hey. I thought about it and I thought it was a great Idea." she said. Jonah smiled uncontrollably.

"That's awesome." Jonah said."I can't wait." I hear him say. We eat the pizza and Jack and Zack turn the living room into a party room. They started to dance, sing and shout. We watched and posted so many things on instagram while Jonah spoke with Jessica. 

I smiled at Daniel and he kissed my lips lightly staring into my eyes. I smiled and looked back at Jonah. I knew that there was a day that was going to ruin all of this.