Party pt. 1 - Daniel Seavey

The Party was set up in 3 sections. Games. Food. Mingle area. I was in the Mingle area staying close to Daniel. (his orders of safety). 

I saw Jonah sitting on a chair looking at the beach water and drinking something with Zach and Corbyn.

"Hey, can I steal Jonah?" I ask Corbyn.

"ah, yeah sure." said Corbyn continuing with Zach. I call Jonah and he gets up.

"You want to meet someone?" I ask him. "check that out." I say pointing to a girl in a bikini.

Jonah looks at her and smiles. "she is cute." 

"Aha, go talk to her." I tell him and Jonah gets up and walks up to the girl who seems to realize Jonah approaching.

I smile at remembering the time I helped Calvin get a girlfriend. He did stupid stuff. But he got her. And, though he screwed it up himself I was great at playing cupid. Daniel grabs my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Baby, you want to head into the water?" He says starting to sway me side to side.I smile and bite my lip. 

"Other plans?" I ask. 

He looks at me and his eyes open widely. I kiss him and he kisses me back. I feel him tickle me and I run away. He chases after me and I fall on the floor he locks me on the floor and tickles the hell out of me.

"Daniel Stop." I say laughing hard. Daniel stops and gets up holding me. He kisses me ad I kiss him deeper. I smile and my eyes land on Jonah who I find still talking to this girl. I smiled an grabbed Daniels hand.

"I love you so much. Look, Jonah might have ofund his other half." I said and looked up at Daniel.

Daniel looks down at me with his crystal blue eyes. "Baby, Nobody has to worry about me, cause I already did."