News - Daniel Seavey

After the show we went to the hotel and I sat on my bed. I'm pregnant I need to tell Daniel. Jack suddenly sat next to me. "What's going on. And don't tell me nothing." he said. I faced him slowly.

I faced Jack. "Promise me you won't tell anyone." I said whispering.

"I promise." he said. I nodded and whispered.

"Jack... I am pregnant." I said. Jack stared at me in shock.

"W...I...Wow....umm, have.... You told Daniel?" asked Jack. I shook my head.

"He doesn't want a kid.... Remember?" I said. Jack shook his head.

"Y/n you should really tell Daniel." Jack said.

"Hey Y/n! We headed to get coffee, you coming?" asked Jonah. I nodded and looked at Jack. He gave me a look and I knew what he was telling me.

Today is the day I would tell Daniel, I was pregnant.

We went to the shop and I sat next to Daniel. "Daniel, I need to tell you something." I said. Daniel faced my body.

"Yeah, ok, what's up." He asked me. I dropped my jaw as words came out. From my peripheral vision I saw Jack watching me.

"I have been wanting to tell you that I am -"

"A Coke, 2 sprites, 2 mac and cheeses, and a coffee?" asked the waiter. COrbyn put a hand out.

"YES!! Jeez I am hungry!" he said. I laughed and shook my head as Daniel waited.

"I'll tell you later." I said. Daniel seemed curious now. After early dinner we went back to the hotel and Jack played with the curtains that seperated the beds into small rooms and so I sat on Daniels bed as he closed the curtain.

"So, y/n, what did you want to tell me?'' Daniel asked. I looked at him. He wants to know. I sat next to him and sighed.

"Daniel... I am pregnant." I said. The words came out slowly that I could hear my thoughts. Daniel stared at me. A mixture of joy and disbelief. He bit his lip and looked at me.

"I am going to be dad?" he said smiling. He jumped off the bed and spun me once holding my waist. "I am going to be a dad!" he said. I laughed and I heard whistling from behind the curtain.

Daniel pushed the curtain open and I saw the boys whistling and congratulating Daniel and me for our child. Daniel ran over and knelt down placing his gentle hand on my stomach. "Hey little one." he said. "You are gonna have an amazing mom, and don't forget the dad." He said joking we laughed and all I could think of was how Daniel reacted. He was happy, and so was I.