Moving - Daniel Seavey

Daniel comes in and puts his hands on my waist swaying me. I tare at the wall and want to cry. I close the letter and I shove it in my luggage.

"What's that, baby?" He says putting his chin on my shoulder.

"A letter from the court." I said. He kisses my cheek softly.

"What for?" He asks.

"Ted was accused of sexual harassment and they want me to testify." I said and sat on the bed. Daniel sat next to me and looked at the floor in front of me.

"That sucks." He said. " I'll go to be a witness." Daniel puts a bag in front of me. "we are moving tomorrow thanks to Corbyn so start packing my love." I kiss him and he gets up and packs his stuff too.

*                                                *                                                 * 

I get in bed once it gets dark and Daniel gets in too. Jack is out in the living room so we can't do anything or he'll hear. That new house will be such an advantage. Our rooms will be about 15 feet apart. 

I Hug Daniel and he holds me so close I can feel his heartbeat and it calms me down. I can smell his strong cologne and I sneeze as he laughs. I kiss him and he turns me around so my back is against his stomach.