Fried - Daniel Seavey

Y/n's POV

I walked into the house after the incident. My ribs hurt badly from what Ted did. I didn't manage to tell the cops who it was after his threat. I remember talking to Jack and entering the living room as Ted spun me and pulled me outside. He dragged me in the woods and my back is killing me.

I take a step forward and I limp. I whine in pain but hide it from the others. Jessica walks in with Alya in her hands and caresses my shoulder.

"Oh god you're ok.'' She said.

"I'm fine Jessie. Don't worry." I said walking to my room.

"You're like my little sister I have to worry." Jessica said. I land on the bed and Daniel joins me.

"Y/n . Can you tell me what happened?'' asked Daniel. I flared my nose as I sighed and shook my head.

"No. I don't remember.'' I said. Daniel shakes his head and sits next to me.

"I know exactly what will clear your mind." Daniel said grinning at me. He pulls out his phone and books a venue for our wedding. I smile and he grins.

It turns bedtime and I change into my pj's as Daniel puts on some long plaid pants.

He gets on the bed and kisses my cheek. I laugh quietly and grab his back. He nudges my nose and he pushes against me making my ribs hurt. I whine and he backs up.

"What's wrong?'' He said. I shake my head.

"Nothing." I said. "I'm really tired."

Daniel nods and tucks himself in bed and holds me. There I fall asleep from the sound of rain.