Wedding pt. 2 - Daniel Seavey

I woke up and it was night time where Daniel already changed into his Pj's I was still in my underwear and undershirt. 

I got up and went to check around the house. Near the kitchen I heard a knock. A soft knock on the door. I looked up and there it was. I walked up to the door and opened it a little bit. 

I opened it wide and a large dog walked in. "Shit!" I said. I got scared and grabbed my chest. Then I looked at the dog and it lay down staring at me. I I walked over to the dog and it didn't have a collar.

It slowly walked over to me and I stuffed it in my laundry room and gave it water and went back to bed.

*                                     *                                    *

I woke up by the scream of a female. Jessica scream came from the laundry room. She held Alya and slammed the door closed as I ran to the room.

"There- A-you- big- There is a dog in the laundry room!" She shouted keeping Alya away from the door. I shushed Jessica and opened the door.

"It's ok, Jessie. The dog is with me. I found him yesterday and I am going to talk to Daniel about taking him to a shelter.'' I said taking the dog bowl filling up with water and putting it back.

"Talk to Daniel about what?'' Daniel walked towards the laundry room and opened the door and the dog freaked out. "Oh shoot!"

I forced a smile and bit my lip at Daniel. "About that." I said. Daniel started to pet the dog and the dog calmed down.

"Well, I mean it's a stray right?'' Daniel asked. I nodded and Daniel shrugged. "Okay, then we can keep him. I love dogs." Daniel said kissing the dogs nose. I smiled at Jessica and she frowned.

She sighed and shook her head walking in her bedroom. She closed the door and I looked at Daniel.

"Someone doesn't like dogs." I said. Daniel laughed and tied the dog with a rope to his hand.

"Well I love them.'' I smile and walk with Daniel. I start for the door and we make it to the mailbox. Daniel turns around and stops me. "Baby, you can't walk with me."

I frowned and pouted. "Excuse me sir?'' I said smirking.

He looked at me biting his lip. "Two reasons. One, The laundry room is a mess and Jack is going to go crazy with the dog hair and two-" Daniel leans forward and gives me a kiss squeezing my thigh.

"You are also not wearing any clothes."

I look down and realize I am still in underwear and I run to the house and put on some shorts and a hoodie.