Open Doors - Daniel Seavey ( Really Naughty)

I entered the hospital and I saw Daniel follow us. We entered a room and I fell asleep. 

When I woke up I got an IV and fluids in my body. Daniel Was on his phone calling Corbyn where we were and he saw me.

"Hold up Corb." He hung up and stood up." He baby, what's up? You feeling better?'' he asked. 

"Yeah, my pain is gone. Did they figure out what it was?" I asked. 

"No, they said that it was just that it hit you hard nothing not normal." said Daniel putting his phone in his pocket. 

"Are you sure? They didn't say anything about like, constipation pregnancy-

"Where are you getting this from?" said Daniel Laughing. "They found nothing." I frowned. wait. what? Im not pregnant? "The doctors said you're ready to go when you wake up." 

I nodded. The nurse came and took everything off. Was this all a false pregnancy?

*                     *                 * 

We went home and I saw that the boys picked up all the stuff from the park and brought it back home. 

Jonah made dinner and Jessica helped. We ate and everyone got ready for bed. 

I sat on the bed wearing my two piece pjs.

Daniel sat on the bed and looked at me. 

"What?'' I asked. He pulled close t me and kissed me softly. "Daniel what is going on?'' I laughed.

"What? A guy can't be insanely in love with a girl?" said Daniel sliding his hands up my shirt. I laughed and kissed him deeply. He gave me a passionate kiss that made me forget who I was. I smiled and kissed him several times. He pulled down his pants and I joined him with my shirt. I felt his hands go down my shorts and I guided him to slide them off.

I pulled off his shirt and He kissed me down my neck and above my chest. I laughed and he started smiling.

He pulled something out of his drawer and he put something on. I laughed.

"Daniel is that a condom?" I laughed and he smiled.

"The hell it is babygirl." He pushed me on the bed and was in push up position. He pinned me to the bed and slowly entered as I gave him a kiss on his collar bone. I moaned softly as he smirked biting his lip. He started picking up the pace and I laughed so much that it turned into moans. Daniel laughed. 

"Y/n, baby, quiet down. The door isn't even locked." He laughed and I dug my nails in his back as I felt a tingling sensation in my body. I bit my lip as Daniel smiled. "Got it!" he smiled and hit it several times.

I tugged on his hair and Daniel slowed down as I gave in. He threw the condom away and he covered his bare body with underwear and pulled up the sheets. I put my underwear back on and he held me like a baby.

"Y/n, when I met you, it was like I listened to a song for the first time and I knew it was my favorite." He said. His blue eyes sparkled as the moonlight that escaped from outside and entered the room. He stroked my hair and kissed me passionately.

"I love you too Daniel." I said and I buried my head in his chest and fell asleep.