Changes - Daniel Seavey

The Next Morning we all went to a restaurant to eat breakfast. Jonah sat next to Jessica and Jack, while Zach, Daniel, and Corbyn sat next to me. Daniel directly on my left.

"Ugh... I feel like something isn't right." said Jonah." Oh! Where is Alya!" said Jonah. Jessica eyed me and I nodded.

"Look, I wanted you to have a break and stuff so, I sent her with my mother. She is completely fine. Just grandma time you know." said Jessica.

"Oh ok, I thought like I dunno the craziest thing." said Jonah putting his arm around Jessica. We ate some pancakes and had a small conversation before heading to our house.

When we went home it was already 2:00 pm so we just hung out singing songs until 5:00 pm. By that time, we all started getting ready for bed to wake up early to head to the full city of LA. We were closer to the quiet city than LA. I went in bed and saw Daniel lay in bed staring at me.

"Can I join the stare?" I joked. He winked and smirked at me. Before I could laugh, we heard yelling in a distance.

"What the hell! You can't be honest?! I would have been fine with it!" yelled Jonah. Daniel jumped out the bed and I followed. Jack and Corbyn were already peeking out of their rooms.

"Jonah, I was going to tell you the truth but I knew If I tell you it wou-" Jessica's voice started filling in with cries.

"Wait- what do you mean? There is something you aren't telling me about?'' said Jonah. Zach opened his door and stood in the hallway.

"I -"

"No please tell me-"

"Jonah you aren't Alya's real Dad." said Jessica. Jonah walked out the room in tears. Jessica followed him crying. "Jonah please let me explain."

"No! Please I can't! Just Leave. I honestly can't right now." said Jonah tears rolling down his face. Jessica stood at the door in shock. "GO! I really can't look at you right now." said Jonah.

Jessica balled out and left the house. She was followed by Corbyn and Zach. Daniel and Jack stayed with me and I walked up to Jonah.

"Jonah - you -"

"Get the hell out!" said Jonah I flinched and backed up. Jack stood straight.

"Dude be a man! You're making Jessie feel like shit!" said Jack.

"How do you think I feel knowing I loved a child that wasn't even mine." I started tearing up thinking about my mom. I wasn't hers so she left me with my grandma. Then Calvin. I ran out the room as Daniel called me in tears. I ran out the house past Jessica and Corbyn. I ran as much as I could even when My knees were giving up.