Camping Pt. 1 - Daniel Seavey (Naughty)

We arrived at the campsite and we unload the car as Jessica unloaded ad started building the tent. Jonah and Corbyn helped build it as Jonah and daniel unloaded the food supplies as Jack and I took a walk around the pavilion. When we cam back the Tent was made and Daniel was carrying some heavy stuff and bringing it in the tent so when he came out I assisted him as everyone else barbecued. 

"Hey baby, can you bring those bags inside?" asked Daniel. Daniel crawled inside the tent and I followed. I unzipped a bedroom and lay down the bag. Suddenly it was silent in the tent. Curious, I turned around.

Daniel was staring at me. He was staring at me and I stared back. Out of nowhere Daniel jumped at me and started tickling me. I tried to stop giggling but Daniel made his way to my lips. I stroked his hair an my leg hit something.

"Is y/n and Daniel in there?" Jack asked someone.

"Hey Lovebirds. it's not nighttime!" shouted Jonah. I laughed and fixed my hair as Daniel backed up. 

"Part 2 coming soon." He said smiling. It gave me goosebumps at the thought. I bring my hoodie in place and crawl out with Daniel. I sat next to Jack and pulled out my phone.

"So how's your brother?" He asked me. I frowned and sorta shrugged. 

"That jackass is engaged." I said. I didn't like thinking about Calvin. 

"That must suck." said Jack zipping up his jacket. 

"No." I said immediately. "I have 4 amazing brothers and an amazing boyfriend. I wouldn't want anything more." I smiled and Jack smirked.

"That's hella dope." He said and looked back at his phone.

A few hours later it started getting dark so we started showering. When I got out I met up with Daniel and we headed to the tent. When we got there everyone was going to bed and I saw Jonah and Jessica laid on their air mattress and started getting ready to sleep. Zach plugged in earphones and watched a movie while Corbyn already fell asleep and Jack was organizing his bedroom for only three says.

I wore small pj shorts and a polyester pj crop top. He passed me a pillow and I threw myself on the bed as I bounced off. Daniel faces me and bites his lip. "Baby, it's going to get real." 

Daniel jumps on the bed and grabs a hold of my body. He kisses my neck and continues to as I shiver. I switch spots and kiss his neck until he moans. I get his soft spot and I smile. I kiss his lips and he grabs a hold of my butt and puts his left hand on my boob.

He starts kissing my collarbone and I moan softly. I laugh and that's when Daniel reaches in his bag and pulls out a blue package. I notice what it is and smile. He gets to me and I start to feel really hot and he holds on to my thighs. I moan louder and he lets loose inside me. He quickly takes it out and throws it in a bag. He holds me close and I tuck my arms to my body.

"I love you Daniel." I said he pushes my hair behind my hair and puts his lips to it.

"I love you more." he said and wrapped me in his arms.