Fate - Daniel Seavey

I walked out the bathroom as if nothing happened. I looked at Daniel, who was grabbing a jacket as he was smiling at something Jack said. I looked at Zach for some reason and walked out the bathroom. I stood next to Daniel and smiled as he put an arm around me.

"You ready for this baby?" he said. I nodded my head and thought about the pregnancy test. I don't know if I am ready for this baby. But I knew he was referring to me.

Jack smiled at me and nodded his head towards the door. I walked with Daniel and Jonah out the door as Zach locked the room and we headed out to the parking lot where a huge bus was waiting for us.

I walked inside the bus and there were a few fans in there. Maybe 2 or no 4. I sat down next to Daniel and Corby sat across from me on a table a fan was flirting intensely with Zach and Zach liked it.

"Hey girls, you want my number?" he said. The girls squealed and smiled. He gave the his numbers and a lot of laughing happened with Jonah, Zach and Jack's Area. One fan hung with Corbyn, Daniel and I and she was Super cool.

"Yeah I am also 22. I've been also dedicated to music for 5 years. I started a channel on youtube but then I stopped." She said starting to frown.

"Why'd you stop?" asked Daniel.

She looked really hurt. "Well...." I knew she was uncomfortable so I changed the subject.

"Umm....so what'd you say your name was?" I asked.

"Cassie." She said. I nodded my head and eyed Daniel who felt guilty of invading Cassie's privacy. From under the table I rubbed his thigh.

He looked at me and I looked at Corbyn as he talked.

"Oh look guys! The Show arena." said Corbyn pointing at a building. I looked out and I could see Daniel getting excited it made me smile. Jonah came over and saw Cassie. He stared at her and she smiled.

"Oh hey, Jonah. I am Cassie Boove ." Said Cassie putting her hand out I smirked at Jonah and he smiled at Cassie keeping eyes on her.

"Yeah, Cool, - It's really great to meet you Cassie boob- I mean Boove!" he turned red immediately as we all just started laughing.

We got out the bus and everyone shouted as they saw the boys. The fans who were with us headed with me as a security staff escorted us and the boys inside the building into a lit room with beautiful furniture.

My stomach grumbled and I held it as Daniel looked at me in confusion.

"I'm hungry." I said. He bit his lip and I smiled softly he walked closer to me and played with the strings of my hoodie. His lips were centimeters from mine. He smiles softly.

"You know how hot you are when you act so innocent?" He said whispering. I close my eyes for a second and I can feel him breathing. He put a hand through my hair and pulled my lips to his making me melt slowly inside.

I could feel him smile every time he wanted more. He kissed me again this time more deeply. I laughed and noticed we were in a corner no one knew we were and I loved him for it. I smiled and he grabbed my waist. I immediately turned serious. Oh no, he wants to do it here and now. I slowly push him away and kiss him softly.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said. He slowly let go of my waist and walked me to the meet and greet door so I could find a restroom. I smiled at him and walked out the room.