Just Left - Daniel Seavey

We arrived at the house and it was ugly. It was really dirty and the porch was not taken care of.

"Who lives here?" asked Jack. I creeped at the window and headed for the back.

"I dunno, that's why I'm here." I said. Jack followed me.

"So you're just gonna walk in?'' he asked.

"Shh !" I shushed him and saw an open door. I slowly walked in and looked around. "We need to split if you see anything meet me in the front in two minutes." I said. Jack left and went upstairs and I looked in a bedroom. I felt a hand on my face and I couldn't speak it was all dark.

* * *

Jack's Pov

I stepped over some blankets and I heard y/n scream. I ran downstairs and she was gone. Gone. All I could see was y/n's phone.

"Holy shit!" I said

Daniel is going to kill me what am I gonna tell him. I did the only thing I could do.

I grabbed my phone and called Daniel.

"Hey daniel?'' I said. He laughed and answered back.

"What's up Jack." he said.

"Don't freak out... Something happened to y/n." I said. Daniel stopped talking.

"Jack.... What do you mean!?'' he said. I calmed down and fixed my phone.

"She was with me......I heard a scream.... Her phone is on the floor....Daniel, she's gone." I said and with that Daniel broke the silence.

"Jack get out of there and call the police now!" Daniel hung up and I ran out the house looking for y/n. Y/n was gone. It was my fault I let her walk in I could have told her not to. But no. Now she's missing. Again.