Sad - Daniel Seavey

Daniels POV

I couldn't stop thinking of y/n. She was the only thing on my mind. Corbyn reported it to a ranger and they have security look for her and let us know when they find anything. It was racing through my mind. I hope it's nothing bad or what I think it is. 

 Jonah put his arm on my shoulder. " come on bro it's time for sleep."

I looked at Jonah and frowned. Did he not get it. I am missing the most important person in my life. Y/n  could be a danger for all I know and I'm not there to be there for her.  I love her so much I don't want anything bad to happen to her. 

"Do you think it was something I said Jack?" I asked Jack. Jack furrowed his brows.

"No! She loves you. I doubt it. You should get some rest man. We head back tommorrow." Jack goes inside the tent and I am left alone. I think of y/n and suddenly, I heard a scream. A female scream. Y/n's scream. Zach freaked out and jumped out the tent.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Zach. "That sounded like y/n." 

Jack got out the tent pissed 😡. "Guys go to bed you are  Hearing things." With that he went inside. Zach looked at me and I ran. In the forest wherre I heard y/n scream. I stopped when I found nothing. Please be  ok. Please be safe.

I Walked back to the tent and tried to get some sleep.

(Hey readers sorry for a super small chapter I wanted to at least let out a chapter for each of my stories. I will make the next one longer . I hope you guys like it.)