Midnight pt. 2 - Daniel Seavey ( Naughty )

Watching the movie with the group was relaxing. It was quiet how they all wanted to just watch the movie and be together as a family. I love this. It felt great. 

"You know what she should watch?" I said pointing at the T.V. " We should all watch the Life of Pi." Jonah looks up pointing at me.

"Yes! We should! Jack do you have the remote?" asked Jonah. Daniel picks something up and hands it to Jonah. Jonah changes the channel of the show and puts on Demand. He finds the movie and we start to watch it.

"Oh! this is the tiger movie with that kid!!!" said Zach. I nod and Zach makes himself more comfortable. Daniel stands up and walks to the bedroom. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him as he walks towards the door. He turns around Yawning. "I'm going to go to sleep. I promised Hansel that I would help him set up in the morning." 

Jack shouts. "Oh yeah !!!" he gets up and I watch him too. "I promised him I would help set up too." Jonah follows saying the same thing. Jonah reached for the remote and lowered the volume. Zach whines.

"What the heck dude!" Zach looks up at Jonah from the couch.

"The majority of us are sleeping, keep it down," said Jonah. I looked at Zach and Zach kept watching the movie. I walked in the room Daniel was in and opened the door. I see Daniel fixing a pillow and setting up a bed on the floor. 

"What the hell?" I told him. Shocked, he looked up at me. 

"What?" he said looking confused.

"You are seriously gonna sleep on the floor?" I say annoyed." What type of relationship is this?" I say almost tearing up.

He gets up and runs towards me showering me in kisses. "No, no, no, that's not what it is baby, I didn't know if you were comfortable with me sleeping with you and... " Daniel stopped talking and stared at me. I stared back. 

There was tension between us. It was building up. It was getting hot too. And soon enough,  one of us broke it. He grabbed me and I held him back he kissed my lips and drew a trail down my neck. I giggled and tripped onto the bed. He smiles and I kiss his neck. He takes off his shirt and I kiss him near his biceps. He pushes me against the bed and I start breathing heavily. He takes off my shorts and sends a hurricane of love on my cheeks. I whine and he calms down knowing I am fragile and he lays himself next to me and holds me in his arms. 

Right there I fall asleep in the hands of the beautiful man I can call, mine.