Slip - Daniel Seavey

I got out the car and pulled out the cooler from the truck and I walk on the sidewalk. I arrived at the pavilion where Corbyn and Zach set up the microphones. I assumed that they were going to have a performance. I felt bad about lying to Daniel but I just kept on with my day. 

Daniel and Jack came out the car and pulled out a few boxes and a small table. I helped Jessica take Alya to the playground and saw jack call for me. Jessica stayed with Alya and I went to assist Jack with some speakers. 

"Hold that side." said Jack. I grabbed one side of the speaker and lifted it."Careful, its heavy." I moved away from the car and I slipped as I let go of the speaker and the speaker slipped out of Jack's hand.

"Shit!" Shouted Jack. The speakers fell and landed on my abdomen and I yelled for my life.I cried in pain and Jack freaked out. He pushed the speaker away and held my hand. "Damnet, Y/n I am so sorry. Are you ok?" from a distance I saw Daniel running towards me as well as Corbyn. 

"Fuck! What happened?!" shouted Daniel holding my body. He tried to pick me up and I didn't budge. I yelped in pain. Daniel looked at me.

"Baby, where does it hurt?" He asked. I put my hand on my abdomen and he put a hand on it. I screamed when he pressed on it. "Shit!" he said." Corbyn, call the paramedics." I cried and held Daniel's hand.

"Okay.'' said corbyn walking away. Jack backed up about to tear up.

"Dude! I am so sorry! Its my fault! I -"

"Jack ! It's  not your fault, are you ok?" asked Daniel. 

Jack nodded."Yeah! I am, she's not!" Jack said pointing at me as I cried in pain.

"Jack calm down." Said Daniel. Jack really cared for me. He must be freaking the hell out of his body. Tears rolled down my face as I heard the sirens of Ambulance trucks get louder. 

"No! Daniel, Please don't leave me! I hate the hospital!" I cried. Daniel held my hand and kissed my forehead. 

"You are out of your damn mind if you think I am leaving you alone." said Daniel. The paramedics came running and put me on a stretcher. I cried in pain and put my hands on my stomach. 

"Y/n! Don't worry we are right behind you!" said Jonah from a distance.