Feelings - Daniel Seavey (Really Naughty)

Daniel hugs me and we head back home as Jonah sits with Jessica on the couch. Jonah looks at the door and waves. 

"Hey guys. How'd it go?" asked Jonah. Daniel danced his way to Jonah.

"Fuckin awesome!" he said and bit his lip as he walked towards me."Tonight we celebrate." 

"EWW!"said Zach walking from behind us. I laugh at the surprise of his presence. Daniel grabs my butt and kisses me softly. I giggle at all of this sudden excitement and walk towards the music room. I scroll through Instagram and see if Calvin posted anything. Nope. Nothing.

Jonah gets up from the couch and holds Jessica's hand. "Guys we are gonna head to the park. We'll be back in an hour." Jonah walked out the door and that's when Corbyn walked in the room. He saw Daniel and motioned towards me and winked I turned red and smiled. I went to the couch and sat next to Jack.

Jack was asleep with a bag of Potato Chips and the remote in his other hand. Corbyn signaled me to not say a word and grabbed for the potato chips. Once there was a small sound of plastic Jack opened his eyes and snatched the bag from Corbyn.

"YOU THOUGHT!" He said and started eating them. I screamed at being startled of Jacks awakening.

Jack looked at me and nodded. "How'd it go?" 

"According to Daniel it went 'fuckin awesome' but it was ok.'' I said and joked as Daniel winked and laughed. 

"Cool." Jack said and turned off the T.V. " Daniel want to head to the store? We're running out of chips." Immediately Daniel grabbed the keys and turned on the car. I stayed behind and played Splatoon 2 with Zach on the Wii U. Zach was pretty good. He told me so much about the game I didn't even know about.

Corbyn sits and joins us. 

"So about Ellie ." said Zach.

"Who?'' I said and kept my eyes on the screen.

"The girl I spoke to on the phone. She was pretty cool. And pretty cute." Said Zach tilting his hand with the remote control. I noticed it was the girl from the park.

"Uh-huh. I know right. She also has good sense of style." I said pressing the 'a' button aggressively.

"I am going on a date with her next week. She comes from North Carolina on Thursday. Right when we get back from the Camping trip with Jessica." said Zach.

I smiled and nodded my head. I knew this was it. Everyone is having a great time. I like it this way. 

*                                              *                                            *

Later everyone was getting ready for bed. Jonah kissed Jessica goodbye and Corbyn fell asleep on the couch. Daniel looked at me and I smiled he went into the bathroom and changed into a plaid pair of pants with no shirt. 

I put on the black and pick pajama's from a few days ago and sit on the bed. Daniel stands at the door and uses his phone. He turns it off and goes to his side of the bed. He kisses me deeply and I feel him roughly. He wants it. I can see and feel it.

He slides his hands up my shorts and grips on my butt. I slide near the pillows and I kiss his chest. He laughs because of how silly we "play" and kisses my neck. I tug on his hair as he kisses my face. He puts his hands beside me and presses me against the bed. I feel the heat and I turn him over. 

"Not this time." I say teasing him. "I'm in control." I say and take off my shirt. He bites on my bra strap and nuzzles his nose against my collarbone making me weak. I feel something about to happen when he takes off his pants. I slow my role and he sucks on my neck. I start to sweat and he pulls on my body. 

I feel his bulge against my thigh and I kiss him deeply at the thought. He keeps his lips on mine and reaches in his drawer. He grabs a condom and he turns me over taking off my underwear. I feel him and he starts to make me feel it. I moan once and he continues. I pull back when he gets somewhere and he has the sexiest face EVER!! He smirks and gets it aa few times and I dig my nails in his back. I moun a bit louder and he slowly caresses my hair.

"Baby, Zach might be at the door." He says and I feel something warm inside me. He takes out the condom and puts it in a trash bag. I lay down next to Daniel and smile at him.

"I love you Daniel." I said putting my hand on his chest."You know that right?" 

"I know, but what you don't know is that I love you more." He said pulls me closer to him as I fall asleep.