RM (Pt. 3)

Look at this handsome man. Why does it look like he's taking his senior portrait? Anyways HANDSOME.
_______________________________

You were waking up to a stinging pain on your wrists. While blinking your eyes to be able to fix your vision, you felt rope around your ankles and wrists.

"Finally you're awake."

You looked up and noticed your boss leaning against the exit of an abandoned building where she would "take care of business". There was a gun in her hands, tapping it against the palm of her hand as if she wasn't afraid of it going off.

"Namjoon woke up before you which is strange since we got him a few hours after you. Hmm..", she shrugged her shoulders and walked towards you.

"You have Namjoon? Where is he??", you asked, panicking.

"He's in another room. Don't worry, he's not dead if that's what you're thinking. I want both of you to suffer first. See, if I tell him about our little plan, he won't trust you anymore and won't even think about loving you. His heart would be broken. Then I'll torture him in front of you until he's dead. You don't really think you were gonna get away with it, did you?", she laughed mockingly.

"You can do whatever you want with me but don't hurt Namjoon. He's a really good person. Whatever you said about him, you were wrong-"

"I was not wrong! Jeez, why do stupid girls like you fall for assholes like him??", she rolled her eyes and combed her fingers through her hair.

"You're basically calling yourself stupid because you like him as well..or used to anyways", you said.

She raised her gun and hit you across the face, causing blood to drip from your lips. You spat blood on the floor, coughing right after.

"I have the urge to put a bullet right through your head but then it won't be fun for later. Shall we go see Namjoon now?", she called in the two men that work for her and grabbed you, making you walk towards the other room.

Right when you entered the other room, Namjoon's head shot up and noticed you. You tried to run to him but the two men had a good grip on your arms.

"We're all here now. This is the perfect opportunity to tell your boyfriend what's been happening, right?", your boss smirked as the two men sat you on a chair in front of him.

"Are you okay?", he asked you.

"Stop acting as if you care. Everyone knows you only use girls. Just admit it", your boss told him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Are you still upset that I didn't agree to go out with you? If you are then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings", he said.

"I don't believe you. Anyways, shouldn't you be asking your girlfriend why she's here? Did you know that we know each other?", she asked, placing a hand on your shoulder only for you to brush it off.

"You're friends?", he asked, glancing at you.

"Friends? No. I wouldn't call her a friend. Now, as an employee? That sounds about right", your boss walked around the both of you, keeping a hold on the gun.

"I don't understand-"

"Well, I was so heartbroken that I just couldn't see you with someone else so I was planning to hire someone to get rid of you. Luckily I found (y/n) who wanted to badly seek revenge. You see, her old boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend and left her. So I hired her to do my work. If you still don't understand, I hired her to kill you. She doesn't really love you", she said, holding up the contract that you signed.