Small Q&A

Yes I know the picture isn't BTS but this is just a small announcement that I will be doing TXT imagines as soon as I know more about them. They will be SMUT FREE because FETUS. Enjoy!
————————————————————————

@Tamyahstay: How do you come up with your ideas? Movies, life experiences, memories, and random times.

@valmin101: When you're done with this book will you plan to make another one? At some point I will stop making imagines and focus on full fan fiction books. I have yet to complete one. But I have no clue yet what I will be doing.

@itsYumi75: What's your favorite thing to write about? I guess parts that aren't predictable.

@Princesspink155: What do you read on wattpad besides Kpop imagines? I've read other books like 'Dumped & Pregnant','The Subway','Living with the Choices We Make', and 'Roommates'. I really recommend reading these books.

@ElyseAmazing: Why do I love you so much? Honestly no clue. Why?😂

@chimchimsbb: Why are your imagines so addictive? Just Kidding😂 how are you? My imagines are drug free so idk. And I am doing fine❤️

@Lorxib: Except wattpad What do you like to do in your spare time? Love u xxxxx
My boyfriend....just kidding......😏
Love u too❤️

@kinky-jiminverse: it's not a question...but... I love your imagines😁 btw why did you delete the Junkgook imagine? *you might have posted it but I didn't see because I'm never active* Confused. Are you talking about the Junkgook fanfiction or one of the parts in this book? For this book I never deleted a part and for the jungkook fanfiction I will no longer continue it because I feel like I still need to work on a few areas when it comes to writing.

@Saeseong: Marry me? Where da ring at?

@Taewithsuga-r: I know this is an idiotic question.. but how are you dealing with Wizard's death? Are you doing well? First of all, not an idiotic question. And second, it was difficult at first but I'm slowly getting back to myself. I do have his ashes in a small urn and placed it near my bed along with a few of his pictures on the wall. I do miss him though.
___________________________________

Thank you guys for these questions! I will be glad to answer more in the future. I love you guys❤️