Suga

Your boyfriend has been working on his music for almost five hours. You check on him every few minutes or so to see if he needed anything. When he says no, you go back to what you were doing. Jimin walked into the living room to find you upside down on the couch.

"What are you doing?", he chuckled.

"Waiting for Yoongi. Does he normally take this long?", you asked, sitting up correctly.

"Yeah. Every one of us works hard on our music so it won't be disappointing. Hyung on the other hand takes longer than any of us. He works day and night, hardly taking any breaks", he said, sitting down next to you.

"Well he should take breaks. He's gonna get sick if he doesn't rest. I'll go tell him", you said before going over to his little studio.

You stood in front of the door and lightly knocked before entering. Yoongi was sitting on the desk chair, headphones on while glancing back at you.

"Yeah?", he asked, taking one side of the headphones off.

"Why don't you rest for a bit? Maybe you'll get more ideas", you said.

"I can't. I have to make sure this song doesn't sound silly", he said, focusing back on the computer screen.

"But..what if you get sick from exhaustion? You need to eat and sleep so you'll have more energy", you pouted.

"I promise I will when I finish", he softly smiled at you, quickly squeezing your hand before continuing to work.

You stood there feeling a bit upset. Your head hung low but your eyes stayed on him. He felt regret once he looked at your sad face. Taking off his headphones, he grabbed your hand and made you sit on his lap, arms wrapping around you. He placed a soft kiss on your arm while looking up at you.

"Is it that important to you? Because if it is, I'll stop right now and I will give all of my attention to you. I will cuddle you nonstop. I will kiss you even when you get tired of them", Yoongi hugged you tightly while repeatedly kissing your cheek.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's better if you rest up", you said.

"Then rest with me. Come on", he grabbed your hand and lead you towards his bedroom.

After closing the door, he jumped onto his bed and extended his arms, whining like a little baby. You rolled your eyes and crawled onto the bed, plopping your body next to his. His arms wrapped around you, squishing your body into a warm embrace.

"Baby needs to sleep", he cooed as he squished your cheeks.

You pushed his hands away and flicked his forehead.

"You need to sleep. SLEEP", you said while covering his eyes with your hands.

"Kiss first", he pouted his lips.

"Mmm...no", you stuck out your tongue.

He began to tickle you until you couldn't breathe. His hands rested on your waist while staring into your eyes, making you feel a bit shy but loved.

"How did I get so lucky to have an amazing girlfriend?", he asked, sighing.

"Are you feeling okay?", you asked, feeling his forehead.