Code Red Confession (Homiciadal Liu x fem!reader)

Y/n's POV:
I groaned as I moved around the sofa, trying to find a comfortable position to lay in but nothing was working.

Stopping, I clenched my teeth and shut my eyes as I held my stomach, laying in the buttbridge position.

Incase you don't know, going through that beautiful time of the month where mother nature decides to remind me that I am not with child and it came with a shit load of cramps this time.

'I wish Liu were here. I need my personal heater right now.' I thought as I whimpered and curled up into a ball on the sofa.

Third person's POV:
Just as Y/n curled herself up, the front door opened to reveal the brunet haired male.

"Y/n!" Liu called out as he walked into the living room.

"Y/n-oh."

He stopped a few feet infront of the sofa and looked down at his h/c haired friend who was moaning in pain.

He smiled sympathetically and crouched down infront of her.

"Is it that time of the month again, N/n?" He whispered as he slowly stroked her h/l, h/c hair.

She nodded into her pillow as her words muffled out.

Liu chuckled as he stood up, scooping Y/n into his long arms in the process which made her let out a shriek of surprise.

"L-liu what are y-"

"A warm shower should help relieve some of the pain." He stated as he carried her into the bathroom.

A blush crossed her s/c cheeks as she slowly averted her gaze to her thighs.

Liu gently placed Y/n on the toilet and turned the shower on, not before sticking his hand under a couple of times to make sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold.

Nodding to himself, he turned to her,"Hop in. I'll bring you a new set of clothes."

Y/n, who was still a little shocked at his actions, blushed once more before she nodded and began to undress and Liu, being the gentleman he is, left to find his best friend some warm and comfortable clothes.

Liu's POV:
I walked into Y/n's room and started rummaging through her closet for some comfortable clothes.

It's a shame that girls have to go through this once every month.

'What are you doing?'

I rolled my eyes at Sully's idiotic question.

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm getting some clothes for Y/n. She's on her code red and I'm here to help." I stated with a smile as I continued looking for a f/c sweatshirt.

'I thought you stopped by to confess your undying love for her.' He teased.

I instantly blushed remembering why I came in the first place. It's true that I love Y/n, more than a best friend.

I shook my head as I grabbed a sweatshirt and a pair of sweats,"That'll have to wait."

I got up and exited her room, walking into the laundry room, I threw her clothes in the dryer.

'Why'd you do that?' Sully questioned.

"So when she comes out, she'll be warm and comfortable. Periods aren't all that good, Sully." I replied as I set the timer for five minutes.

If you're wondering how I know all this, I do this for the girls at the mansion. The other guys don't really approach them when their on code red because the mood swings scare them shitless.