Bubble Baths and Rubber Duckiez! (Slenderman x fem!reader)

Hey my little gummy bears! This here one-shot was requested by Dark_As_Night_2018. This will be my third Slendy one-shot! I'm excited if I'm being honest!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this~

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Y/n L/n is the girlfriend of Slenderman. Slender and Y/n have been dating for five months now and have never been happier!

Infact, Y/n even agreed to living with him! The females in the mansion would often tease Y/n about Slender and how gentlemanly he is. But of course, they haven't dabbeled in that yet.

They just don't feel ready yet, especially Y/n and Slender respects this. But, what will happen when Slender suggests bathing together in the tub?~ (NONE OF THAT YOU PERVERTS!!!)

Y/n's POV:
I smiled as I walked into the kitchen, seeing Slender prepare breakfast for the pastas.

I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He jumped slightly and turned to me.

He 'smiled' down at me,"Morning, dear."

I giggled,"Morning." I buried my face into his back as he resumed cooking.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as he flipped a pancake.

I hummed,"Very good."

"I'm glad."

I could practically hear the smile in his words.

'God, I love him.' I thought dreamily.

"I love you too." Slender chuckled.

I blushed and smiled, forgetting he could read minds.

"Y/n," Slender called as he turned to stove off, placing the last pancake on the huge plate.

"Yes?" I answered as I walked towards the fridge, getting the berries and syrup.

"I've been thinking...." He trailed.

'Oh my Zalgo! Don't tell me he wants to break up?!' I thought as I paled slightly.

His 'eyes' widened,"Oh Zalgo, no! I would never break your heart my flower!"

I released a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay, so what is it then?" I asked with a small, nervous, yet soft smile.

"I-uh... you know what, never mind. It was a stupid idea anyway!" He chuckled nervously as he walked into the dining room, pancakes in hand.

"What? Slender, just tell me. I won't think it's stupid I swear!" I promised as I followed after him, placing the berries and syrup onto the table.

He remained silent, I could tell he was debating whether or not to tell me though.

Third Person's POV:
Slender sighed as he placed his hands on the table. Y/n frowned and slowly walked up to him, side hugging him.

"Do you love me?" She softly questioned.

Slender turned to Y/n as if she had just committed the worst sin in the history of sins.

"Of course! I love you more and more with every passing second!" He exclaimed as he turned to face her, grabbing her s/c hands in his pale ones.

"Do you trust me?" She softly questioned again.

"With my life." He sternly stated.

"Then you'll tell me. No matter how stupid or embarassing the thing is." Y/n explained as she trailed her thumb over his pale hand.